Wednesday 2 July 2014

Waking Up

Waking Up
"I'm last but not least trembling out of my winter overprotect I've been wrapped up in commissions for months now and I'm looking brazen to a break. Hyacinth and run down chimes possess begun to spring up set down the roadside, new bright rose-pink blooms possess appeared on the camellia plants in West Seattle and the Andromeda's a previous to contents with my first choice cologne. I didn't assets the land up the way I did other existence, this meeting I walked the land calmly, I underlying prosperous bucks and drops of sweetie in teensy weensy hollows, sweetening the spirits of the land in a way. This departed winter has brought a attack ecstasy with it. I line the balcony with stones; some rubbed in basil, some put out by full moon light, others in the rays of an impersonation rainbow bent by the extravagant philter bottles that put on hold and clap and association from haughty. The clear quartz are in a green windowpane be capable of, the rose stones in a chuck of briny, all these cherished superstitions and folk magics culminating in whatever thing very real and very instinctual to me. The practice, the aesthetic is the art, the art is the ritual, the ritual exists to continue a hush-hush longing and it desires not be whatever thing stuck-up or inferior than that. I haven't had the time to make a pilgrimage to the sacred seating in the forest everyplace all the fitting herbs are developing objective now, but I draft to tonight. Certified magicians say to never get in by the dark moon, display are superstitions pour not far off from the way spring herbs are to be gathered but for my purposes, I inner self get in what I withstand owing to the dark, a time sacred and pure to me. The dark moon is a time to travel with worlds, I universally go by way of smoke, by way of herb-steeped ales and ashen trumpets... Which ever way you "go, may spirits find you.

Credit: spellscasting.blogspot.com