Saturday 15 June 2013

My Blue Moon Wish Jar Is Ready

My Blue Moon Wish Jar Is Ready
This is the Blue Moon Wish Jar that I made for the Blue Moon. I had so much fun making this! I can't wait to use it during the full moon. For instructions on how to make and use your own Blue Moon Wish Jar please see my previous post on the Blue Moon.

I plan on doing lots more spells and rituals that use crafts. I kind of go into a trance when working on a project like this and can focus my energy easily. It's a feeling of pure joy. I'm understanding why pagan arts and crafts is the number 1 requested topic for this blog! In fact, there's only one more day to vote for the topics you want to see the most here on the blog. You'll find the poll on the sidebar.

While getting the supplies for my wish jar I found some bags that will be perfect for gris gris bags so look forward to that future post. Also crafts will be a huge part of the blog parties I will be participating in late September and October. For more information about those blog parties visit the sidebar or this post.

I wish all of you a blessed Blue Full Moon!



Reference: ceremonial-magic.blogspot.com