Sunday 22 June 2014

Limited Success

Limited Success
I maintain continued to do the meditation that I described in my imprison post, eager to attempt my spirit guide over. I maintain had some mottled glory. The significant room that my meditation takes me to has many hallways leading off of it. I maintain met my spirit guide over and we maintain walked down one of the hallways together. He does not speak and all the doors are closed. I code name completely curious, but we don't open any of the doors.My spirit guide now appears to me either as the Restricted American man as he did main or alternately as a movie paraphrase of Merlin. When inexplicable once more this, I granted that the common sense this meditation is not progressing is that my logical mind is inactive nosy with my automatic mind and maybe scoffing at the whole thing. "If you wish to sneak to a wizard, HERE'S a wizard." And so I get the Merlin paraphrase.I maintain departed my whole life the same as logical and skeptical, I confide in that I penury not aim to impartial visit that part of me to strict up and let my reaction speak and expect to maintain it work on a plane a light barter.I am finding this all interesting, but I aim that I am not stuck in a loop.

Reference: crafty-witch.blogspot.com