Tuesday 4 March 2014

Pantheacon 2013

Pantheacon 2013
I attended PantheaCon in San Jose California once again this day, my fourth being there. The feast is one of the few mature, I can investigate be myself (the mom, the inventor and the magician) and get both the ritual and learned knowledge I food shortage for. I shoulder been really cheery honest in that I am beginning to reach higher and higher fatherland who shoulder decades of knowledge, sign up books and/or shoulder the academic knowledge which lends them soprano belief. I do not pressing out so a long way at a attitude from a hypothetical, all the same a dignity value provides higher collaboration, I shoulder been tilted towards fatherland who know how to plunge (numerous them are featured to the courteous of this pane) and really commit a soprano narrow of their Reality to the Revered Occasion. I back finding/honoring the principal and learning about the foundations of the Revered Occasion is really what differentiates a frozen practitioner and an actual priest(ess) or the swap between a New Ager and magickal practitioner/priest(ess). Period a long way of what we do are reconstructions or shoulder a principal in skill, I see the Revered Occasion neighboring engineering, you build up abundance of the more or less knowledge/skill sets, that the skill can actually marked and you shoulder a terms or illustrative framework to actually story it. Besides, I numeral what I am thoughts is out of the usual run of things than absolute an "armchair magician" seeing that natives black and white images from a book shoulder been renewed within the work out and person of the priest(ess) and begin to get somebody mixed up adjust piously within the magician and unconventionally in the form of inkling for adjust to others. The Occasion becomes higher than absolute a regurgitation of pertinent. A man Soror likened the idea to that of a baby offering, in that, the offering offers help out but no fuel... Proper BRILLIANT!

The Pacifier


I shoulder overly been training higher about Hermes having the status of I attended the extraordinary OSOGD rite for Hermes, Thoth and Mercury and found the subsequent passageway. The rite awakened whatever thing and has caused some clear dreams:

"Dreams are greater than our unravelling - who can be immovable what misrepresent they tell? Not all that men pressing out for comes to out of date. Two gates there are that settlement passageway to give instructions dreams; one is made of horn, one of ivory. The thoughts that out of date as well as sawn ivory are dangerous, way a warning that inner self not be fulfilled; natives that come out as well as planed horn shoulder truth timetabled them, to be safe for men who see them." Homer (Od. 19.562)"

The Key of Reality


Dreams are the knowledge/skill sets, we vision to grasp...Particular come to fruition, some do not... And I back the offering is the ivory horn and the planed horn is the mother's breast. The planed horn is the Revered Occasion. Moreover, which one of our skill sets do we use to really enlighten one bulging leader on a cause to move, from another?

This day, I intense I hail to find out higher about the magick within me that I could not nail to absolute the observation magick I am learning in this existence, I hail to learn why I shoulder such an attraction and liking to it, perhaps seeing that of some karmic or incorrigible cartel. I did two stuff out of the usual run of things this day. I got a reading from a form of insight that is last than the Tarot so I can frame some of my specific assumptions about my reputation in a non-CM context. Alike, I had an fall foul of to knowledge shamanism within my own civilization, which was very empowering seeing that I shoulder regularly felt it was whatever thing deeply surrounded in my procession, but could never really find information about it, The reading and the shaman knowledge both led me to the concept that I procure to begin to learn higher about my ethnic traditions I shoulder found so I can spherical out myself as a magician and tap all the rage a expound of power that has been deceit concealed. For now, it is absolute fresh dream.

QED



Credit: my-spiritual-path.blogspot.com