Wednesday 29 February 2012

Coercer Aa Insight Requested

Coercer Aa Insight Requested
Hello everyone;

I have been attuned to playing scouts and "monks" for the majority of my MMO experiences, and very rarely veer off to playing mages-- LET ALONE a utility class instead of pure DPS. The enchanter is a new beast entirely and the only form of first-hand help and knowledge I have is from my friend Valaar, who happens to be an ILLUSIONIST. My main purpose for this is to not only do what coercers do and feed the friendlies power.... but I also want to have as much BANG as I can in terms of DPS along with it.

From the majority of specs I've looked at, everyone's got points here and there and everywhere and there are very few builds that have the same set of primary point usage.... So, basically, I would like to get any insights or any form of constructive criticisms for my Coercer AA specializations.

NOTE: Screw spell auto-attack. I would rather throw in a symbol place-holder than deal with a wand. Thus the points sparkled into the strength line, but obviously ignoring the endline ability. Fail-blade.

P.S. Noob can't figure out how to post the images, so please bear with beetny please o3o

Everquest 2 AA Calculator

I appreciate any and all assistance. Thank you :D



Reference: paganism-new-age.blogspot.com