Sunday 29 June 2008

Magic Monday Daily Affirmations

Magic Monday Daily Affirmations
Thoughts are very powerful. Thoughts become your beliefs, and beliefs become your actions. "Affirmations are beneficial statements we make to ourselves, out loud or silently, to reprogram our deep levels of consciousness" (Penczak 104). Daily affirmations help us change our thoughts at that deeper level and reprograms us; we change our thoughts and we change our beliefs and actions. This gives us greater access to our own personal power. Daily affirmations help us change our intentions so they are basically a form of magic.

Christopher Penczak, in "The Inner Temple of Witchcraft", shares four sets of daily affirmations to help build self-esteem and a sense of connection to your spirit.

* "I love myself. I love all others. i am infinitely loved."
* "I forgive myself. I forgive all others."
* "I am walking in the love of the Goddess, God, and Great Spirit."
* "Everything I do is for the good of all involved, harming none."
* "I am open to my highest guidance."

For those who have programmed blocks to their own prosperity, using these affirmations can help clear the way to great blessings.

* "I am successful and talented."
* "I am prosperous."
* "I have all the money and resources I need."
* "I am always in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing."
* "I am joyful in all that I do."

This third set of affirmations is to open and awaken psychic abilities.

* "All of my senses are growing stronger every day."
* "I am safely opening and increasing all of my psychic abilities."
* "I am seeing psychically."
* "I am hearing psychically."
* "I am knowing psychically."
* "I am traveling psychically."
* "I am psychic."

The last set creates personal health and prepares you to take an active role as a healer. Healing is one of the highest skills learned in witchcraft.

* "I am completely healthy on all levels."
* "I am in balance and harmony."
* "I release all that does not serve my highest good."
* "I am safely opening my healing abilities."

Affirmations can be done during meditation, or during a regular waking state either silently or out loud. Practice different ways to see what works best for you, what you are most comfortable with.

Remember, words and thoughts create your reality.

Love and light,Lavender

Penczak, Christopher. The Inner Temple of Witchcraft. 2009. Llewellyn Worldwide, Minnesota. pp. 104-107.