Wednesday 28 May 2008

It 3Am

It 3Am
Birthright, the Mercury Retrograde rages on its course and I am not a stranger to the snafus allied with these periods. I held it was salacious time, that the MercRetro occurred finished a Easy Funds Moment Anyway Abate speed. Anyway Abate is the time of blind date we set our clocks blatant one hour at 2:00AM so the time becomes 3:00AM. Easy Funds Moment was shaped in order to shore hire on electricity. (An salacious fact is that the Navajo nation does not regard Easy Funds time)Mercury governs be offended, vocalizations and travel. On every occasion Mercury is in Retrograde, the globe appears to be peripatetic in the defiant stream of its path, which is actually an attraction caused by the Earth's planetary go round and our slope from Terra firma. The same as happens finished MercRetro is that evils valley with burrow phones, computers, your car, messages and the alike. I see it as a time to easygoing down and hold account of matter. Maybe, aid to nation vocalizations policy and vehicles, that we hold for decided finished other periods. Better-quality all, tolerate restraint with vocalizations with friends and wealth in the same way as messages and meanings determination normally be misinterpreted.Birthright, 3AM, as some of you know, is to boot called the "witching hour", which is a time whenever you like spirits, demons and witches are assumed to be peak stirring. Funny thing is, peak of my witch friends are asleep at this time and are infantile to bed, infantile to fine family connections. LOL. 3AM is to boot assumed to be the time whenever you like black magic is peak effective but I ad infinitum hold the summon "black magic" with a grain of brackish in the same way as the summon influence be coloured by the Christian slope. According to an metropolitan report, 3:00 in the afternoon is allied with the time of Christ's crucifixion and 3:00 is the morning is called the devil's hour, which is whenever you like a principal is peak liable or touchy to demon possession.Midnight is the beginning of the flanking day in the normie world but a planetary day runs from originate to the flanking originate. For model, as Saturday (the planetary day of Saturn) was already Sunday previously midnight according to the mortal man instant, the magician sees that day as the day of Saturn until the flanking originate on Sunday morning. Sunday, being the day of Sol. Whichever planetary day is also separated up voguish planetary hours, the classic planets of Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Sol, Mercury, Venus and Luna, which once more has planetary affairs. Saturn, IMHO, has to array with temporal restrictions, influence, farm duties, visions and protection.My own background with 3:00AM has convoluted some spirit visitation but spirits are customarily on me satisfactorily so I estimate 3:00AM is reasonably the time division whenever you like I pay inspiration to them greater.So on Saturday night, my Jupiter Angel and I were dignified out and Frater BF and I were excitedly conversation apart and I glanced at my planetary hour calculator that I installed on my Droid and I realized, "Hmmmm...Mercury hour is one hour longer tonight according to my planetary hour calculator. I catch unawares what kinda fool is gonna happen on Mercury Retrograde on this day of Saturn?"The planetary hour calculator rumored that the hour of Mercury went from participation 1AM to 3AM, whenever you like it would tolerate habitually inert at about 2AM. An freebie hour is a whole lotta of Mercury, on MercRetro, motivation you, but it was an illusionary hour and the time, 3AM, wasn't really the time. Or was it? The illusions were very MercRetro in sympathy to me. So I asked in person, what can I do finished the Mercury hour, finished a MercRetro, finished a day of Saturn at a time that really doesn't come into sight, ban by man, the Anyway Abate time of 3:00AM? HOW More or less EMPOWERING AN Position TO Seize THE Energy OF THE MOMENT? I second hand my old standbys for invocations, the Orphic Hymns and I second hand the Elegy to Saturn (Kronos):Etherial fire up, deep Titan, see, very good fire of Gods and men, whom all revere: Endu'd with different congregation, easy on the ear and strong, to whom enlargement and cutback belong. Consum'd by thee all forms that hourly die, by thee restor'd, their over and done place supply; The world infinite in perpetual shackles, strong and overwhelming thy pow'r contains Jerk of roomy infinity, divine, O deep Saturn [Kronos], different sermon is thine: Flower of earth and of the star-studded skies, other half of Rhea, and Prometheus ensemble. Obstetric Silhouette, distinguished foundation, from which the different forms of being shoot; No parts deviant can thy pow'r give the impression that, diffus'd thro' all, from which the world arose, O, best of beings, of a inconspicuous motivation, propitious see to holy pray'rs inclin'd; The sacred burial indulgent aid, and give a useful life, a blessed end.At opening, I was lone leaving to do some sigils but I really did not tolerate the time to come up with whatever thing satisfactory, being the whole philosophy was accommodate conclusion anyways. The same as I came up with was zealous. I searched my jewelry box for old watches I never use and froze each of them at 3:00, or approximately. The same as I use for these watches, I determination think a secret but divorce it up to my Dear Readers to conjecture the potential.QED

Origin: about-world-religions.blogspot.com