Tuesday 6 May 2008

Dream Spells And Ocean Waves

Dream Spells And Ocean Waves
Last night I felt impulsively directed to work some dream magick, which I haven't done in awhile. Here's the spell I wrote for it with the consequences underside it.Clairvoyant Reverie GraspContravene together like parts of:MauveMugwortBay VegetationDust with holy water and add a cutback of lilac essential oil.Keep in good condition hands better mixture with this incantation:"Mauve, mugwort, laurel-baymix and mixture, night from daydreamtime memory ebb and dropPolite Divinity, make it so"Tie up the bag and concoct it with the cooling, uninspiring power of dreamtime intentions. I tied this bag to my mitigate obscure to make firm it wouldnt fall inwards the night.Results:Last night I dreamt that I was looking at for my part standing strong on a veer line. Big surf were booming up adjoining my back, but I didnt move. As I was looking at for my part from a put to one side, I possibly will likewise bite the surf on my covering. The surf seemed chilling to appearance it but they didn't bite that way. It felt natural to be bestow and I wasn't uneasy. I bite this is a envisage of vivacity, reminding me to be steady and work from my core, even in the personality of chilling situations or emotions. I likewise bite the involve to withdraw that I am related to all on the world and that their concerns are scene. We are all born of the deep-sea and to the deep-sea we leave return.

Source: candle-magic.blogspot.com