Thursday 22 May 2008

Bos Herbalenchantment Grimoire Amulet Herb Wisdom And Knowledge Spell

Bos Herbalenchantment Grimoire Amulet Herb Wisdom And Knowledge Spell
// AMULET AND HERBAL SPELL FOR WISDOM / UNDERSTANDING // Written by me for my Book of Shadows' Herbal and Enchantment Grimoire. I composed this spell during my second semester exams at University. It has worked wonderfully for me. I do not post spells that I have written without having used them myself.This spell is under copyright. Brightest blessings. :)I recomend this spell be done the night/day before the Wisdom and understanding is required for (eg., night/day before an exam). Then merely light some incense and a candle the day of the endeavour and use the chants (either of the 2 will do) in point 15 (see below). All this will help to reinforce yourself with confidence in the Wisdom and understanding received from the potion and Amulet.REQUIREMENTS: 1. A Pentacle or Triquetra (preferrably in wood, gemstone/crystal, or jewellery [silver, gold, bronze] form. Not metal as it can deplete crystals of their energy). Or any other object -- crystal/gemstone, Rosary, Goddess/God item, etc. Must be small enough to carry on you. 2. Rosemary incense 3. Sage herbs (for Wisdom).4. A fresh lemon. 5. One yellow, white, or purple candle. 6. A bowl of Salt. THE SPELL: 1. Cast a Circle around yourself. Feel free to use my spell for casting a circle through the power of the Dark Goddess: here. 2. Light the candle and incense. The Rosemary incense is perfect for any/all intellectual persuits -- success in exams, tests, etc. 3. Pour some fresh water (preferrably spring water) into your Cauldron. Let the water begin to boil "(or, if preferred, leave the water cold. Note: if you desire to bring the water in your Cauldron to the boil, this will need to be done at least 3 hours prior to beginning the spell as water takes a long time to boil in a Cauldron)."4. Cut a lemon into 3 pieces. As you drop each piece into the Cauldron, chant: [Add first lemon piece] BY THE POWER OF THE DARK GODDESS MAIDEN, I AM ALL WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING. [Add second piece] BY THE POWER OF THE DARK GODDESS MOTHER, I AM ALL WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING.[Add third piece] BY THE POWER OF THE DARK GODDESS CRONE, I AM ALL WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING. SO MOTE IT BE. 5. Add the Sage herbs to the mixture and chant three times: BY THE POWER OF THE GOD JUPITER, ELEMENT OF WATER, AND THE DRAGON SAIRYS, I AM ALL WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING. [x3] SO MOTE IT BE. 6. Stir the mixture for about 5 minutes and while doing so, chant as many times as you desire (however, nothing less than 3x): ["Depending on the phase of the Moon - Waxing, Full, Waning, or Dark"] LUNA IS WAXING, WAXING, HEKATE'S WISDOM IS FLOWING, FLOWING INTO ME. [3x or more.] [This chant was inspired by the late Scott Cunningham's work. See here for his chant.] I chant it until I feel Her energy being raised in my Cauldron. I then I let the energy flow into me as I chant with either my eyes closed or open. Feel the power of the Incense and Candle flowing into you, empowrering you mentally with Their energies. 7. Whle the mixture boils (or rests if it's not being boiled), take the bowl of Salt. Place your projective hand over it (left if you're left-handed; right if you're right-handed). Chant the following:BY THE POWER OF THE DARK GODDESS HEKATE, KERRIDWEN, MORRIGAN; AND THE DRAGON GRAEL I CONSECRATE THIS SALT WITH POWER AND LIFE. [Feel and visiualise the energy flowing from youyr hand into the Salt]. THIS IS MY WILL, SO MOTE IT BE. The Salt is now charged with the power of the Dark Goddess, the Dragon Grael, and your own. 8. Take the Pentacle or Triquetra ("or other symbol that you wish to empower, such as those found in the Greater and Lesser Keys of Solomon").Place it on the bowl of consecrated Salt. Draw a pentegram in the air over the Pentacle (etc.) with Athame/Wand/crystal/hand/etc. See it flame with the power of Fire. Place both your hands over the Pentacle (etc.) and chant the following: BY THE POWER OF HEKATE, MARY, AND KERRIDWEN THE TRIPLE MOON GODDESS OF DEATH AND DARKNESS; BY THE POWER OF THE HORNED GOD OF THE SUN PAN/KERNUNNOS; BY THE POWER OF THE DRACONIC (DRAGONS) ELEMENTS - GRAEL, NAEYLON, FAFNIR, SAIRYS; BY THE POWER OF THE ANCESTRAL SPIRITS; BY THE POWER OF THE DRACONIC SPIRIT OF THE ZODIAC OF -- (MENTION YOUR STAR SIGN HERE AND ANY OTHER STAR SIGNS YOU ARE ATTACHED TO/FEEL PURPOSEFUL FOR THIS SPELL);AND BY ALL THE POWERS OF MAGICK AND SPELLACRAFT,I CONSECRATE THIS PENTACLE (IF OTHER, NAME HERE). IT IS NOW FOR ME AN AMULET OF WISDOM, UNDERSTANDING, AND KNOWLEDGE (ADD THE FOLLOIWING OR OTHER IF DESIRED: SUCCESS, PROTECTION, LIFE, AND LIGHT). [See the golden light of the Goddess, God, Dragons, Elements, Spirits, etc., flowing from your projective hand into the Amulet. Feel it charging.] 9. Mentally, chant the following 3x (as before) over the Amulet, with hands still hovering over it: [FOR THE DARK MAIDEN] WAXING, WAXING, HEKATE'S WISDOM IS FLOWING, FLOWING INTO ME.[FOR THE DARK MOTHER] WAXING, WAXING, HEKATE'S WISDOM IS FLOWING, FLOWING INTO ME.[FOR THE DARK CRONE] WAXING, WAXING, HEKATE'S WISDOM IS FLOWING, FLOWING INTO ME.THIS AMULET IS NOW CHARGED. THIS IS MY WILL. SO MOTE IT BE. [Once again, adpat chant to corresponding phase of the Moon] 10. Take the newly chargd Amulet from the salt and dip it into the Sage and Lemon potion three times, chanting: FROM THIS AMULET I RECEIVE ALL WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING. FROM THIS AMULET I RECEIVE ALL WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING. FROM THIS AMULET I RECEIVE ALL WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING. SO MOTE IT BE. 11. Finally, drink three teaspoons of the Sage and Lemon potion. Envision the Wisdom of the Goddess, God, and Dragons flowing through your body to remain with you for always. 12. Thank the Godesses, Gods, Spirits (Elemental Dragons, Zodiac, Ancestors, etc.), the powrrs of Magick, Spellacraft, and all That you summoned into the blessing of your Amulet. Thank Gaia for the blessing of th egifts from Her Earth - Sage, Lemon, and Water. They have now departed at will. However, They never fully leave, but remain inside of you and along with Their power within your Amulet. Their Spirit always remains.13. You do not need to close the Circle as it was cast for personal protection for all day and not for an altar ritual. The Circle will remain to protect and bless you during your day and endeavours of Wisdom and understanding. 14. The spell is done.Say the following chant/s aloud or repeat it/them mentally whenever you need Wisdom or understanding:Luna is waxing, waxing, Hekate's Wisdom is flowing, flowing into me.[Once again, adapt the chant to the corresponding phase of the Moon; this is merely an example.] And/or: I am the Goddess and She is me.I am Wisdom, Understanding, and Knowledge. [If desired, add the following] I am Life, Health, Wholeness. This is my will, so mote it be. [To be chanted 3x each morning and evening or whenever necessary.] " Most (if not all) chants I create are to be done thrice in honour of the Dark Goddess -- Maiden, Mother, and Crone. Hence, there is reason behind the madness. ;) As a word of thumb, when referring to one's sefl as the Goddess and Her as being us, I am not saying that we are the All. We are Her sons and daugters and come from Her. Thus, we are divine and sacred, but this 'sacredness' and divinity is part of the All. We do not become the all-powerful and eternal Goddess and God, Creators of all that is. We can indeed reach perfection through the God/dess, but we remain finite in so far as we are human in our nature. The God/dess are completely infinite, eternal, divine, and unchanging. We are not. There is a difference that must always be taken into account otherwise we endanger our pride of turning into arrogance. " Remember, even though the Amulet is charged with the Wisdom of All that is, your Wisdom and understanding is not confined to the Amulet. The Wisdom and understanding of the All is now within you. It always has been, but has now ben awakened and acknowledged by this potion and the energy raised. Now, only becaue you have a powerful Amulet and the Wisdom and understnaidng of the Gods and Spirits within you does not mean you can leave your responsibilities behind. The Gods/esses and Spirits are just and will only bless you when you have done all you can on your part. During my second semester of University this year I fell ill to the point where doctors had no hope for me. I was crushed because we had exams coming up for which I was now too weak to study for, plus a pile of assignments and classes still to complete. I had no idea how I would survive physically after I got out of the hospital. Howeve,r I was detemrined to return and do my best. Due to the physical shock mybody had gone through I had consequently forgotten almost eveything I had learned (and had just written mid-term tests on before the incident!) during the previous months. Fear and anxiety grabbed hold of me in ways I could possibly never explain. However, I studied as much as my physical state alowed me and did my best during the final month of University for 2010. Due to ym weak state, i was only able to start studying for exams a week prior to the first exam which was Philosophy. I was terrified. My personal experience with this spell: On the day of the exam I wrote a Pentacle on my wrist and did a candle spell (as I had no other supplies with me) for Wisdom and understanding. I did the above spell (though a very concise version ther due to the lack of supplies) before each exam. Consequently, I received the award for top Philosophy student of the year with a pass of 87% in my exam (and about 95% for my module as a whole exclusing the exam marks). I passed all four of my exams with kumlaude (all above 80% save for one) and received 3 other awards for them. Did I study as much as I wanted and should have? No. Did this happen by choice and/or laziness? No. I did the best with what I had physically. During my exams I wanted to pass out several times due to pain and exhaustion. However, I was confident that the Gods/esses and all the Spirits had answered my request through the spell. I knew Their Wisdom was within me and I felt the Goddess with me at all times. The Pentacle on my wrist was charged similarly as I did with the above spell. The Gods/esses and Spirits I believe honoured my spell because I had done my part as bestmy ability regardless of the trip to the hospitsal and months of constant death-sentences from doctors. The God/esses and Spirits did the rest. Was all this merely coincidence and/or a stroke of luck and nothing to do with my Spellcraft? Maybe. Maybe not. However, I like to honour the All for what They did for me. Keep it simple and thankful. Let me know how this spell turns out for you. :) Blessed be. )O( In Her dark light,Danica / Daughter of Gaia-Moon