Tuesday 6 January 2015

General Divination I Dont Want To Use My Tarot Cards

General Divination I Dont Want To Use My Tarot Cards
I just wanted to post this to see if anyone has had a similar experience or if they have any suggestions as to why this is happening.

I've been reading tarot cards for a little over a year now and in the beginning I would do readings for myself for anything and everything. I would of course take all the 'practical' steps for whatever the situation was but I would also do tarot readings to give myself an extra perspective on things.

In the last few months however, I've found that I don't want to use my cards to suggest the outcome of things- I would rather just let things play out and find out the outcome when it happens. For example, I have a court case coming up (some of you may have read my post some time ago about my noisy neighbors) and while before I would have welcomed a reading to inform me about anything and everything related to this, now I'm just happy to wait and see what happens.

I wonder if this is the 'honeymoon' period between my tarot cards and I wearing off or if it's maybe my intuition telling me when tarot will and won't be helpful. Has anyone else experienced something similar?

Statistics: Posted by Obsidian - Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:15 am