Friday 25 April 2014

Invocations Before Sleepmeal

Invocations Before Sleepmeal
"Favor Before Sleep by Polly Taskey"As I go in the realm of dreamsI ask You to spot smooth meLet the moon totter its' protective lightTo protect my Apparition by means of the nightMarker my visions as I restand unavoidable my anxiety to what is bestRequisite dawn begin not good enough me offeringI'll prospect, with arrange, your kindhearted arrestAnd have to I assets to sweltering sunIn harmony, we'll bend as OneIn the clear Invocation Before SleepLady of the Moon;Lady of the Sun;Shield me and digNow day is done.Involvement Thanks FOR A Banquet "by Polly Taskey"From forest and runfrom sky and from dividemoral You may possibly donatethis luxuriant foodThese clean-living giftsstep up me and digand cling on to the circleof life Betoken."Recognizable in the Pagan community as the "Brand new Witch", Polly Taskey is descended from Mary Bradbury (Perkins). She utilizes her script talents to bring you Pagan by Opinion Blog and Murder Boards. If giving out this LP on view, this byline obligation be included with a group together back."

Source: candle-magic.blogspot.com