Tuesday 29 October 2013

Religion And Spirituality Open Question Spiritual Awakening Bringing Peace And Causing Numbness

Religion And Spirituality Open Question Spiritual Awakening Bringing Peace And Causing Numbness
For once in like 5 years i feel some sort of peace in my life. i always used to feel like ecstatic or excited but never really happy. I think most of my life I've just been on edge all the time. Now i don't feel like fleshy desires anymore but more spirit like peace and know deep down i want to bring joy and feel joy but still have trouble thinking positively. I have been praying a lot and i think its helping me though. Could just be delivered from my fleshy desires? I feel less tolerant to pain and really just feel deeply at peace. Even though i've done some things that i regret and also held onto a lot of pain, and now i'm at peace with myself. I feel like i have repented and still praying to be led to repentance. because its like i know i can love myself and others now but i dont know how to. I've always been quiet and not talked a lot. i feel like my actions can make a difference or bring hope to peoples lives i just don't know where to start. Im 23 and i just want to start making a difference because i feel the love of God and i know he's delivered me from sin. Do these feelings last or are they temproray?

Credit: paganism-new-age.blogspot.com