Monday 28 January 2013

Hard Copying Manuscripts

Hard Copying Manuscripts
In the good old days previously the near-term of the special notebook and the publishing of the Blond Gain credentials by Regardie, a section of Blond Gain had to hand design all the credentials they considered necessary a design of. It was simple. You overflowing out the form and the put up (Rider) loaned you the master design of a document (ritual, lesson, give orders, on high jaunt, etc.) for a particular extent of time, and you sat down and hand copied it.

It was lose pace and tiring, even in the days seeing that human resources were ease hand-me-down to proceed possessions this way. Previously proceed it a trouble of mature, one begins to pity with the monks who did this for a living previously the printing newspapers was theoretical. One understands the unconventional interpretation of assistance, and curses articulated seeing that someone had it or scarf a book.

And it is a thing of the previous. Yet acquaint with are mature that even today it serves a tendency.

I transfer particularly over and done with up typing rituals and lessons out of books (for me, having something in Tenure makes my studies easier, addition the type of studies that one does in ZAM and add-on); it is tiring even now that I am bigger at typing. Despite the consequences the dilemma (I started out as a "Biblical typist"--"Scout about and ye shall find"), it is handy proceed.

Acquaint with are possessions I would transfer never noticed if I won't transfer been typing them up popular Tenure. "Did he really mean to say this? And if so, why? Like would be the spike of proceed it such as that?"

I don't know I am the innocently one that requirements to border on the mortal such as this. If so, I say sorry to individuals who brought the Revised (Three Formal Imitation) Greenhorn Tradition.

Acquaint with are some who guard the price tag tag on that book to be too high. And it is if you ahead of belong to a put up that has enourgh members to do the report that Regardie published. But acquaint with are some students of Blond Gain who be there nowhere adjacent a operating put up, and do not know enourgh human resources to call for a Might to express one. It is for them that the custom-made ritual is meant for.

And I despicable them to type it popular Tenure. I don't despicable the book to expression the photocopier, and I don't despicable dissimilar copies to be pressed out UNLESS someone took the time to hand design (AKA type) it. Previously they do that, I vision that they are leaving to run off copies for the three other human resources that they realize to work the ritual. At that spike, I don't observation.

The ritual is meant to be hand-me-down. And afterward that I am not particularly acquaint with, I did what I can to make be contiguous that some of the lessons that I university would scuttle onto them. One of which is that handcopying a reproduction helps you actually read what is on the page--not what you castle in the sky is on the page, but the actual words that are acquaint with. The book is distinctively imagine to make be contiguous that it is easier for someone to type it up than it is for the other three to elude that meaningfully money on copies of the ritual.

And also the ritual (as are all Blond Gain rituals) is an "open document." It is under enemy control to invalidate as it is hand-me-down. Smooth the years, the ritual evolved from the warm report of it. I faith the identical to become known as new groups of human resources start to use it. Everybody of us brings something new to the tradition, and our footnotes and interpretation prerequisite make their way popular the texts of our tradition.

Origin: pagan-magic.blogspot.com