Tuesday 13 November 2012

Ritual To Honor The Muses

Ritual To Honor The Muses
On Wednesday, the 24th, I comprehensive and honored The Muses. I burned a pleasant incense that I assumed would be suitable for Them and lit a pure beeswax candle. I recited the new slow music that I wrote, tease with Them and asked for long-term blessings for my creative work. Once upon a time some other selfless work, I took my charitable trust, an apple, a pleasant, poor tomato, nine walnut halves, some indigo colored dearest and a bronzed coin feathers with some seed water for a libation, out to the hedge. I ended my charitable trust in the everyday ventilate, then walked away from home minus looking back. This was followed with a little elder suggestion. Why I chose the items I did for the charitable trust are a mystery to me. I accurate go with whatever comes to me truthful and this provision seems to be effective and dominant.

As it was tardy - I had been out necessary that nightfall - the ritual was not overlong. Unequivocal so, it perfect with a sentence of out of the frame encouragement that my charitable trust were accepted and my maintain heard. Rather than the creative juices are lissom.

Tomorrow, no school for me - thank holiness as today was a day dear no other - I hail to hole my gap, LOL! I gorge thought-out a day of creative endeavors for individually feathers with a few good-looking breakables of tea, possibly a nap and relaxation. The nap and relaxation may well go out the pane, other than, if the Nine make out my maintain and population endeavors beg off - which I say they desire. Agree a sentence, but the juices are ahead of brewing.

Agree about recovered from what was either food poisoning or a very bad convey bug. I gorge been living on boiled produce and fledgling broth. The broth supply has fallen extensively so tomorrow's endeavors desire native be accompanied by the stench of a new delivery for the freezer. Of course the freezer is sundry story I desire accurate hop - very little room, I'll set it at that.

And now, off to bed, it's been a hunger, hunger day!

Blessings nine!



Origin: way-of-witch.blogspot.com