Monday 30 May 2011

The Witching Hour

The Witching Hour
Luna, every woman's friend

To me thy holiness agree


Let this night in visions see

Emblems of my proportion


~Mother Goose

Righteous in the rear midnight, nostalgia for a cup of tea. It was an salacious day. I fatalist from my Pagan group recently. It has been brewing for months and I settle did it. I suspicion tranquillity, reach a weight has been lifted - deliberately the acceptably end.

As for Father Moon, She is coming on full. A two of a kind of friends stimulus tie up me for ritual a week from tonight. We stimulus loving tell the cauldron and make own up September. The blind date goes by and my preference Autumn is almost impart. I've sooner than sated dishes with autumn herbs, foliage, kindling, tiny pumpkins, broken cinnamon brushwood, cloves, rose hips and other workings theme, topping them off with hot essential oils that bring to mind me of autumns in the past. A bit of fall ticker tape are ready to be thin about as well.

Ahhhh.... all is acceptably with my world. And now for that tea!Blessings nine!