Sunday 29 May 2011

Mrs Ebonee Where Have You Been

Mrs Ebonee Where Have You Been
I am so sorry! I got wrapped up in my own little bubble. I apologize everyone.

So to catch up. I got married this past November. Woohoo!

And soon after, found out we are....*drum roll*...PREGNANT!

Yes! You heard right. We are due July 30th and are having a little Prince. Yet another child to pass on all of the wisdom of the Goddess. So now you know why I havent been keeping up. I promise I will do better.

But in the mean time. I will be making a post about what all magick I entwined in our wedding. What all I plan on doing for this baby/pregnancy. And of course, doing more regular posts. I was thinking mundane items for magickal purposes. If you have any suggestions let me know? I will gladly love to hear.

Oh! Check out my facebook page as well,

https://www.facebook.com/africanamericanwiccan.

Love &">Mrs. Ebonee