Monday 23 May 2011

Sunday Showcase Rainbow Travellers Tarot

Sunday Showcase Rainbow Travellers Tarot
It's been a while since I have done a Showcase post, which is meant to show you a beautiful or unique deck that I love, but may not have time to use for a whole week soon enough for my tastes. Lately, this has been because my back is giving me more and more issues, and I am facing a spinal fusion surgery soon. I hope to be blogging regularly again soon, but for now my whole life is a day by day kind of thing.

Today I have chosen the Rainbow Travellers Tarot, self published by +Carmen Waterman, a beautiful deck of fantastical images that is sure to appeal to all lovers of fantasy, beautiful women and men, medieval influences, and tarot collectors and readers who love the whimsy! My husband and both my 17 year old sons both think the deck is pretty darn cool, and it is making the rounds with me through our gaming nights as well as in my personal readings.

Carmen herself is a very knowledgeable tarotista, and the accompanying booklet offers wonderful insights into each card. She lives in Canada, I in the US,and this particular deck was a Christmas gift from my handsome, kind, but sometimes procrastinating husband. Carmen was an absolute doll to deal with, and she made sure the deck arrived quickly, in perfect condition, and in a lovely tie dyed bag that perfectly suits the vibe of the deck.

Here are some images for you to peruse, and I hope you will take a gander at Carmen's website, where she offers the deck, readings, and a fascinating blog of her own!

Rainbow Travellers Tarot- The High Priestess, The Hierophant, Death/Rebirth

Rainbow Travellers Tarot- The Shadows (Devil), The Star, The Sun

Rainbow Travellers Tarot- Nine of Wands, Five of Cups, Ace of Swords

Rainbow Travellers Tarot- Seven of Swords, Five of Pentacles, Mentor of Pentacles

"These cards are from Rainbow Travellers Tarot, self published by Carmen Waterman, and available here."

Source: new-generation-witch.blogspot.com