Saturday 11 September 2010

Join Me For The Journey To The Dark Side In A Few Days

Join Me For The Journey To The Dark Side In A Few Days
Awake New Go out with everyone! I outlook every person had a get and thrilled beginning to 2011!

Get there to the Gloomy Outlet with Me!

As you all know I have been bargain a dark magick series for a moment in time now. I inactive seek on act out the series but such as of the intimidating resource of offend I have decisive to turn it arrived a blog party!

I am definite one pagan and witch. My way of dark magick may be momentously opposing from every person elses. One creature position about magick is very delimited. I have a desire for the fun of reading about all opposing ways of practicing dark magick! I have a desire for to know how all of you. my friends, practice dark magick!

Having the status of IS Gloomy MAGICK?Dark magick is actually a all-embracing practice. It can distress working with dark gods and goddesses, night magick, necromancy, hexes and curses, banishing, anger magick, shadow work, sex magick, and furor magick. These are solely a handful of examples of dark magick. It blatantly is magick that deals with the darker, impalpable cram in life. Represent is nonentity evil about it. Sometimes it's a minuscule spine-chilling, but that's pleasing of the fun of it!

Having the status of ARE THE Policy FOR PARTICIPATING?

1. The blog group motivation begin January 3 and survive from first to last the month. (I stand we'll all take a day to make better from our carousing on New Year's Eve and Day.)

2. Please definite sign up if you acutely seek on participating. Represent is no set resource of posts. If you definite have a desire for to write one post on dark magick that is fine. Whichever no theme in dark magick is off confines. Please act respect for all the opposing paths in dark magick.

3. I motivation be shut down all the participants in my sidebar. Justified as I did with my formerly blog group, I motivation set it so that your shut down tactlessly displays your utmost enlightened post. Any new blogs motivation be for ever and a day extra to my blogroll at The Pagan Blog Indicator.

4. Please procession the Gloomy Winter, Gloomy Magick pin on your blog and field it back to me. Please liveliness the word about this group so I can get as oodles partipants as latent.

5. Evaluate up less than using Mr. Linky and leave me a comment!

Origin: master-of-pentagram.blogspot.com