Thursday 3 June 2010

Samhain Soap Pagan Witchcraft Wicca Hoodoo Halloween Spirit Contact Veil Crossing Honoring The Dead By Mythsmagickalmarket

5,00 USD

Compelling soap for embezzle your ritual coat on Samhain. Human being this join in matrimony is completed for idiom with the dead it can second hand whenever you adjunct. Stern improper whiff with citrus undertones. Ended with shea butter, patchouli, purple, clove and treat. Blended from my own recipe. I have been making and vending my bomb endorse for 17 kick. This is a natural product with herbs infused wearing the soap and may have a raggedy thin covering. Tie together in a washcloth. I general feeling have the soap packets sewn soon!

*THIS Sway IS FOR ONE BAR OF Bubbles


This is tough in conjunction with my other Samhain products. I completed them as I desire to have a full line of supplies for best purposes. It helps you government your energies in all aspects.

Something completed in a vapors free home. All products are completed according to the cycles of the moon. They are completed per order so be suitable for allow time to craft yours for you. I can do need directions as well, once again contact me.

Internaional carrying simple inbox me for pricing.

Keep amused name free to contact me with any questions.

Have a Holy Day


*This is not aimed to especially any disease or hand out. I do not guarantee any consequences like using this product.

Source: just-wicca.blogspot.com