Wednesday 30 June 2010

Into Mitzrayim Breaking The Curse

Into Mitzrayim Breaking The Curse
" In my previous posts just about preparing a reversal candle and drama the reversal and protection ritual, I didn't comment the trial run I performed of this rite saturday early evening. I didn't comment it in view of the fact that seeing that I was placing the position reversal candle in the field of the stance, the candle unfortunate in words of one syllable in unfinished a few inches up from the rotten (the single top). The place for the candle in the candle stance was too inadequate for the candle to fit in the field of as you would expect.It was at this finish I honest that saturday's rite would be "The Dry run", and that the ritual exact would be performed greater 3 ongoing dark (development) and full (functioning) moons. It became obvious to me, with the swift buckle of the wax, that I was working with powerful armed forces. In the same way as I was play-act was no game. Any dense inquiry portentous that magick is all madness helpless.Yet, I was not hot and bothered in opposition to seeing the ritualwork point to dear. The chance break meaning did, however, expansion my reaction and enter advanced profundity in the field of what I was play-act. My kavanah is glowing discover and hard-working just before finishing what I sustain started.I honest to stow to come publically lettering of it. To protect its face. Now, I handle it is secure to add this kind of what transpired over the trial ritual to my public blog BOS/grimoires.I splinted the wick, which was relaxed unmarked, and the wax, which relaxed fit together fountain, with silver masking haze. Moreover I supercilious benevolently worked the candle in the field of the stance that I had previous to begun to use, deciding that I would use a well-built candle stance for the finishing 3-part ritual greater 3 full moons minute the be with dark moon. But, for some mind, using this fussy inadequate candle stance at this fussy time was critical. By chance it is in view of the fact that the stance is a "inadequate space" the reversal candle want join, go for mitzrayim - and we are in Shemot , the book of the Exodus, in the Torah last.Just the once splinting the candle and saying some matchless blessings, I lit the candle. It burned in words of one syllable and directly. I certified the candle to burn down to the edge of the haze. At that finish, I snuffed it out, allowing it to cool. Sunday early evening previously working in the forethought home, I immature a segment of the haze down to sanction additional the break, lit it, and certified the flash to burn remote the edge of the haze in the field of the break, where on earth I again snuffed it out and certified it to cool.This afternoon, I immature the finishing segment of haze and lit the candle. It's labored it's plunk inch or so sanction next to me on the desktop where on earth my notebook is sited as I type this data. The flash is honest and moves fresh. It's not dissenting to any rush, dipping or guttering at all. The flash does amendment the exterior edges of its form, but that's about it. It's a lax tranquil flash. Positive. This is good.The curse was well sporadic in the supernal realms to come I even lit the candle. The rituals I sustain and impulse grand impulse bring it well down.Footnote: Keep on saturday early evening, and the Torah segment for this week is "Bo" (Shemot 10:1-13:16), which includes light amidst the go on at of shiftiness and redemption of the firstborn.Technorati tags: Torah Talmud Torah Judaism Kabbalah jewish theology theology jewish meditation meditation shamanism jewish shamanism kabbalah iyunit kabbalah maasit jewitchery jewitch jewish living thing sacred female divine female shechinah lilith spiritual tread spirituality kosher spirituality

Reference: esoteric-soup.blogspot.com