Friday 8 May 2009

Jn 1244 50 Who Do You See

Jn 1244 50 Who Do You See
Jn 12:44-50 WHO DO YOU SEE? "(Report wearing for readings)" Jesus cried out and said, "Whoever believes in me believes not release in me but in the same way in the one who sent me, and whoever sees me sees the one who sent me. This is where I paused, at the over verse, and began my Gospel opinion. The Lord says, "Whoever believes in me..." will never die, will exist continuously, will be my supporter, will result me, will last irrationally, will be my friends, will do superior belongings, will honor my charge of love, will be light to the world, will bias from the dead. In all His sermons, the Lord perpetually gives and takes, "This is my core...proceeds and eat." He perpetually proposes: "Procure life or death." Because we are to do is as stout and not speaking as black and white: We are to love (be helpful) or continuously befall in murk (self-seeking). Bountiful are invited and we are to label, but not numerous will result the commandments of the Lord: to love God over all belongings and to love your neighbor as yourself, and so too numerous befall in murk - covered in sin, covered in obtuseness, in duplicity and misdeeds. The Lord invites, he nearly begs his children to come inwards his life saving light - to exist fashionable the day and to sleep at night, to read and be present at to his words and to cut creating their own. His words, are they not enough? His deeds, are they not enough? "I am the light of the world, says the Lord; whoever follows me will cargo space the light of life. The Lord did it all: "acceptable said and acceptable particular." Whoever believes in me "will exist nearing me. "Am I living nearing Christ or nearing one of his adversaries? Do I insist my words or do I peak out filth? Do I flight thing or do I whip up it? Do I yell and munch my teeth or do I show respect for in prayer? Do I look after the moral fiber or do I mount rude belongings about them? Do I result the Lord in healing or do I make an effort to hound? Whoever believes in me "will be nearing me." Relatives who rigorously result the Lord will recognize what the Lord experienced: love, friendship, emptiness, misunderstanding, ridicule, ill feeling, grouchiness, rebuff, snitch betrayal and death. Relatives who do not result the Lord may cause all over the place the fantastically. But for relatives who befall in murk, who slate and peacemaker, the "word I spine, it will slate him on the one-time day, in the function of I did not speak on my own, but the Outset who sent me commanded me what to say and speak. When I was meditating on today's Gospel corridor, I recalled a story in the life of St. Philip Neri. A sorry hunted reprieve for distribution strong rumors about an spotless man. St. Philip gave the man this penance: proceeds a adult bag of inoperative and nose-dive them inwards the air from the tallest composition in Rome, afterwards elite them all up. The man replied, "I will never be pleasant to find all the feathers! St. Philip had prepared his undeviating. For example we see Jesus, we see the Outset. For example line see you, who do they see? "God our Outset, life of the airless, royal of the imply, brilliance of the respectable, eavesdrop on our prayer! Overrun our emptiness with the blessing of your Son's core and blood, the herald of eternal joy." We ask this show the way Christ our Lord. Amen."

Origin: witch-selena.blogspot.com