Monday 8 December 2014

What Really Important

What Really Important

PERSPECTIVE

VISION INTO ETERNITY

What is really important in life? Let's make a really short list. Let's capture and review some of these ideas in a short discussion.

"Encouraging one another. Keeping things in perspective. Remembering that you don't have to be afraid. Knowing we are more than conquerors. We already have the victory, now and forever. Never lose sight of that. What's really important isn't so much knowing who your enemy is... but..." WHAT YOU DO ABOUT IT!

These were the key points that jumped out at me from this letter I received from Julia. God Bless You Julia. I needed to hear it. Maybe we all need to hear it.

You see, Julia and I have never met. This is the first email I received from Julia. What's really fascinating is what Julia was sharing with me was exactly what I needed to hear too. I'm no different than anyone else. We all need to encourage one another. When it comes to keeping things in perspective, I am one of the worst offenders. I still have my 2012 "escape pod" on my car. It's so easy to lose sight of the fact that we have already won this battle.

How cool is it that our God's Word is the only text ever written that has an immaculate track record of accurately predicting the future? How awesome is it that we not only get to win this battle here in this "existence" but we get to move on to "rule and reign" with the most LOVING KING EVER? JESUS CHRIST!

JULIA'S LETTER


Hi John

I just want to thank you for your website and cannot believe that you even get opposite emails. I just ran into your site a few weeks ago and have probably read everything on it. I am so blessed by all the info, even though some of it is over my head at times. After having read survival sites and various other sites for a long time, your site is the" only one" that ultimately is really "encouraging in the Lord" and pulls it all together.

Even after all the evil happening now and still coming, you have helped me put it into perspective, that we do not have to be afraid, that we are more than conquerors and that we will have the victory in the end. It is so easy to lose sight of that, when you read all these alarming events for so long. It is good to know your enemy, but in the end what counts is what we do about it.

After reading your stuff I started again praying more and more in tongues, doing more and more spiritual warfare and just overall having more hope again. I am so thankful also for the sense of humor you have and for the language you use. Your thinking process just blows me away, but it also clicks and is scriptural.

So again thank you, you are a blessing. whoever is really searching, will see the truth. You are pointing the way for whoever is willing to look.

Julia


in Texas

SUMMARY IN JESUS NAME


When Jesus is handing out the 1 Corinthians 3:14-15 "rewards", please be sure you are not disappointed. We are so fortunate we live in the very end-of-times. Because we see what looms on the horizon it gives us a second chance to make a difference. And the best part is you can have fun doing it.

There comes a heavy burden knowing what we know. But if you let that burden stop you from being the shining light of Jesus in your walk on this earth, you have missed your opportunity to make the difference you were intended to make.

Don't let that happen.

Just this last weekend I went to see the movie "Skyline". I wore my new T-Shirt on purpose. The T-Shirt is black with bold white letters that says "Aliens are Demons". The fellow at the theater who took my tickets said "Hey I like that T-Shirt!". I quickly let him know "It's all in the Bible". Will that seed grow? I don't know. Was it fun doing it... it sure was!

I also contacted Metropolitan Ministries in my area. I said I would. I can hardly wait to get involved. Every person you get the opportunity to talk to about these things is...

ONE MORE PERSON we can save from the STRONG DELUSION!

We have the greatest Christian opportunity ever presented to mankind.

We have the Opportunity to Save People from the Delusion!

We have the Opportunity to Prevent People from "Falling Away"!

We have the Opportunity to Create more of "THE ELECT"



* FEED THE POOR



* HELP THE WIDOWS



* LAY ON HANDS



* CAST OUT DEVILS



* DESTROY THE WORKS OF THE ENEMY



ACT THE PART


Prov 23:7

"For as he thinks in his heart, so is he."

NKJV



BE THE KING YOU WERE MEANT TO BE

PRAISE YOU JESUS !



Reference: my-spiritual-path.blogspot.com