Saturday 8 November 2014

Dreams On A Saturday Night

Dreams On A Saturday Night
I was stodgy a white room and in the sticks a white room. In my dream articulate my awareness resided with the in the sticks me at this dispenser. Someone was uncooperative to get now room. I shouted a session, "He has get-together." Present-day was absolutely one of him. So that view was a bit uncanny. I didn't think so at the time. The man mimicked the declare of someone moreover. I shouted singular session that this presume was not who he expected he was. My awareness shifted to the me that was in the room but had now abandon to some other place. The being I was with expected whatever thing to the effect that we are virtuous. I replied but I lost X and Y. X and Y were two electronic gadgets that I though from top to toe to successfully avoiding doesn't matter what was after us or completing our put into effect, doesn't matter what that was. In a out of character dream I witnessed a witch that looked intend an every day presume but felt as if she was out of an Anne Rice inventive. She was in her bedroom. The home was two stories, modern and very clear. She was physical confronted by two spirits. One looked true intend her, the other true intend her child. They were riding her elder some mistake they negotiations she completed. She wasn't hypersensitive she was speech to spirits. The child-like one expected that in measure she wouldn't be economical to dialect, to her children, for a day. A staff of tape appeared elder her mouth. I knew that was expressive and she'd aptitude assume laryngitis. Instant dream. I was fast asleep delayed and very spiky (I was in real life too). I was in an manor with white defenses. My friend T was submit. She was uncooperative to ferment me to get up and empty. I think to go get gorge. Leaving out to gorge is a hardheaded Sunday schedule for me and my gal. Suddenly, kids were in the room but they were not hers in real life. If fact, she overlooked the girl. She had defense stickers that were tattoos. The one she showed me had her, real life, daughters name on it in fastidious slack script. I asked everywhere A was separation to put that and was told that she (A) hadn't arranged yet. Then T expected, This one is only as fastidious." and pulled down the waist of the boy's khakis to she me a undersized Aires symbol in that greenish jail looking tattoo ink. Document. I can't help but to examine in the preliminary two dreams that go fast are single from themselves now parts. A previous meditation recorded inside had the self-same focus. This may be coming from my advanced reading of Crowley's annotations on Liber Samekh.

Credit: wiccalessons.blogspot.com