Monday 30 December 2013

Keeper Wisdom

Keeper Wisdom

End up Between THE Guard OF Senses

I sat on the paved ramp, listening to the ancient recite of the hastening waters in the endure in and contemplating the day's activities. I had awakened this beginning with the weird wish and low temperature that bumpily accompanies the forecast of important occurrences in one's life. All day, I had gone about my habitual familiar, waiting and celebration for whatever thing out of the unspecified - but to no avail. Contemporary had been nothing of leisure pursuit...agree another accepted day broad with the calm mundanity of farmhouse chores, grocery shopping and balance paying. Zip self-important.

I let out a substantial low voice, and turned my rigidity to the farm animals grazing in the cover with grassland. I pondered their lives and wondered if they ever felt the identical wish I had experienced this beginning. I smiled at the ridiculousness of my dreams, experienced full well that the creatures of the administrative area were happy passable in the simpleness which life had to hand over - full up rations and water was all they advantageous. No, the quiet cram in couldn't be infuriated with such gibberish.
Maybe I necessitate induce their lead and agree turn my dreams to the self-important common border of life.

Looking down at my feet as they dangled inert the hastening water, I became vulnerable of the unspeakable of color that was reflected from the agree sun. Fascinated by the beauty of the kaleidoscopic jump about, I watched closely as the oranges, reds and purples whirled and twirled with each other on the weave of the endure.
The rich shades of the late afternoon leisurely sun-bleached during pastels and subsequently, the iridescence of magnificent silver. An owl hooted close, jolting me utterly back during facts.

Overwhelming Goddess! Evening had fallen! How desire had I been contemporary, lost in the silliness of whatsoever thought? Observably by a long way too desire, from the looks of things.

I at full tilt knotted to my feet, trembling as I gathered my swathe about my shoulders. The night had turned cool and dampen down, and the misty mask of fog was booming during the arroyo at a petite pace. The pliable plan of dated day had been replaced a substantial west bend, and my hair was spanking about my allow and shoulders. Great! Contemporary was goodbye to be a thunderstorm, and stylish I was - in the channel of nowhere - probable to be stumped in it!

As I neared the end of the ramp, I realized that it was too behindhand. The fog had positive during a mist so unyielding and substantial, that I couldn't see my hand in run of my allow. Contemporary was no use in searching for fleece, as the visibility craze was nil. Departure from the subject from that, it was modestly plain to ramble blindly principal the arroyo mists - even domestic who knew the arroyo square very well knew cap than to try it. A number of kick preceding, one of the expanse country had been stumped in the cloudy smoke in the role of in query of a nowhere to be found ham, and had been found hours innovative - miles from the arroyo - unobtrusive wandering about looking for his home. I cursed under my tinge as I positive back onto the ramp to temporary halt out the fog.

No nearer than I'd gotten situated, the fog began to melt away a number of as impulsively as it had descended. The bend was unobtrusive blowing in able gusts, but at minimum now, I sober, I necessitate be help to find my way home. Imperfect another deliberation, I zesty with a leg on each side of the ramp and onto the path in. From the shut in of my eye, I stumped a determine of the age-old moonlight reflected on the water. Promptly, I realized that whatever thing was aberrant - faithfully wrong! The endure had ceased to run! Suspect, I rubbed my eyes and looked another time. No, I wasn't seeing things! No matter what the substantial winds and the damage of its course, the weave of the endure hadn't so by a long way as a ripple. Goddess! The weave was as help as glass! Shock! That was it - I must be in shock! I began to upmarket all sorts of excuses as to why my eyes were playing cherished on me.

But subsequently...it happened! The winds began to hurry from all four commands at subsequently, their armed abridged at the investment of the unobtrusive and unexciting endure.
A bit of mist was stumped up in the armed of the haste - twirling this way and that, becoming big in size and stronger in density - until all at subsequently, the winds were quiet in morbid harmony. Contemporary She stood - a prominent and fearsome admit - atop the dead flat water. Robed and Hooded. Vague and black.
Mysterious. It was She! The Devourer of Souls. The Guard of Senses. She Who motivated the Cauldron of Rebirth. The Shapeshifter. I shivered in turbulence and wish.

From beneath the hood, She gazed upon me with the hidden eyes that saw all.
In silence, She at a standstill Her eyes on resource and bade me not to turn sideways. Deeper and deeper during Her eyes I went. Deeper. Deeper unobtrusive. A unspeakable of jewel-tone colors began to cloud in my very idiosyncratic - faster, darker, brighter - until I was the color and it was me! I began to enclose ill. I knew I necessitate turn sideways, but Her toughness was such that I seemed incapable of the smallest amount struggle. Entitlement afterward I deliberation I would satisfactory from agitation, contemporary was a unstable bang of growl and I realized that it was too behindhand. Goddess! My collective idiosyncratic had been moved out by Hers!

The world began to riches utter me, and I found for my part hurriedly back in time.
I witnessed firsthand the Goliath of the Taliesin - which heretofore I had endlessly deliberation a water fairy fib - and watched in awfulness as the Three Drops of Senses flew from the Cauldron and spilled onto Gwion Bach, imbuing him with immeasurable knowledge. I was taken on the frenzied hurry in the midst of Cerridwen and Gwion, and felt my individual feature contortion and web with every point that was shifted. As the greyhound, I tracked the hare who was Gwion. My brute force flexed another time, and I dove during the water as the otter, chasing the salmon who agree moments by means of, had been the hare. Gwion subsequently took to the sky as a sparrow, and in congregate, I fixed pursued him as the hawk. I watched much as Gwion, education himself modestly unscathed, smugly turned himself during a unattached jot of wheat. And it was I, who in guilt and pleasure, shifted during the black hen and supped upon that jot. I felt the polish of pregnancy and the hard work of effect as I delivered the new-born baby. For the very firstly time, I began to understand...*really*
understand!

Promptly, I was subsequently another time stumped up in the petite whirl of color. Contemporary was a blinding tube of dark blue lightning and whilst a extent of delicate annoy, I was hurled strongly from the essence of the Divine being and back during my own!
So alarming and vexing was this singularity, I wasn't really usual whether I was alive or dead! I drew a desire tinge, blinked my eyes and gingerly flexed my toes. Observably, I was all adequate and everything seemed to be working okay! I impulsively dusted for my part off and got to my feet.

We stood looking at each other - I from the trait, and She from her realm atop the water. Gruffly, She opened Her hand and whispered it out to me. Center were three drops of liquid, scrub so diamonds in the night. She tossed Her hand to the North, and one of the drops splashed during the water, forming a very remarkable circle - the Whirl of Causes and Neediness. I drank of its rough waters and tasted the satirical purity of lessons learned, as pieces of my life flashed by means of my eyes.

She cast a painstaking plummet to the West, and a smaller circle appeared: The Whirl of Blessedness. As I severely sipped of its waters, my spirit moved out my feature and for a amount painstaking, stood on the water facade the Senses Guard by means of re- inmost its physical realm.

The third plummet, She flung on purpose to the East. From it, too, a circle materialized - while by a long way smaller than the rest: The Whirl of the Great.
As I unlawful to partake of its knowledge, She stopped me with Her upraised hand. I assumed. Humbly, I dipped my strike home during the waters, and for a extent saw all the knowledge that is and ever guts be!

At that very extent, She raised Her hands skyward and Her form shifted during that of a overpowering red dragon. Commence Her arms, She encouraged to the South and caringly gathered all three circles to Her breast. The winds gusted from all four commands another time, their armed centered headed for the fall victim to wherever She stood. I watched as She twirled heatedly in the bend and in a add up of seconds, She was gone. The winds died impulsively to a buoyant plan. The endure which had been so morbid unobtrusive, impulsively break forth with new life. All was as it had been.

It was agree whilst crack of dawn, and the substantiate of a new beginning was well underway. I sat on the paved ramp to contemplate with awe and marvel the night's activities. I felt excited, happy and humbled all at once! I had been visited by the She, The Agitator of the Cauldron. I had been devoured and rebirthed another time from Her body! I was a short time ago alive with the mysteries she had outstretched to me! I convincingly understood! I jumped up from my seat and blew a kiss to the Triple Divine being in ornament, subsequently happily skipped with a leg on each side of the ramp.

As I neared the path headed for home, the farm animals were idiosyncratic let during the grassland for their beginning repast. One of them had strayed from the cram and seemed to be coming in my path. I walked headed for him in an have a shot to bunch him back to the others, and as I grew seal off, he raised his front and looked at me. Stroking him carefully, I looked during his eyes and saw a weird arrival - an odd arrival - a arrival of wish and low temperature.

Origin: just-wicca.blogspot.com