Monday 2 September 2013

By Maiingan2

By Maiingan2
First thing I wrote in my BoS was ethics and (*blush*) spells, as when I first started Wicca I was young, naive and focusing on spellsnow that I have grown, and studied for a few more years, I have a broader understanding.

If you do start spells, yes it's ok to use pre-written spellsjust try to put as much of yourself into them (perhaps add a little something extrathat's just you to it, like a prayer or chant). Start with something easy (though spells are not easy unless you're proficient). A simpler spell would be, say, Healing a Headache (this goes against my beliefs against providing spells, but this uses nothing more than yourselfand no materials required, and this is something ANYONE can do). When you have a headache, you put your hands on or slightly above your head and visualize your head as being filled with a red liquidfrom your hands stream a cool blue light or liquid forcing the red out and the blue in, soothing your headache. I can't remember where I got this from, but this has sometimes worked for mesometimes I get really strong headaches so sometimes it doesnt work. But then again, there are times when spells just wont work and we must accept that.

Source: spells-and-chants.blogspot.com