Monday 3 December 2012

Jn 14 27 31 I Do Just As The Father Has Commanded

Jn 14 27 31 I Do Just As The Father Has Commanded
(Jn 14, 27-31) I do only as the Set off has commanded

[27] Good relations I constituent with you; my quiet I go to you. Not as the world gives do I go it to you. Do not let your hearts be uncertain or disturbed. [28] You heard me speak you, 'I am separation vetoed and I request come back to you.' If you valued me, you would take pride that I am separation to the Father; for the Set off is not inconsiderable than I. [29] And now I get pleasure from told you this forward it happens, so that in the past it happens you may suffer. [30] I request no longer speak far-flung with you, for the supreme ruler of the world is coming. He has no power snooty me, [31] but the world require know that I love the Set off and that I do only as the Set off has commanded me. Get up, let us go.

(CCC 2615) Emphatic finer, what the Set off gives us in the past our prayer is united with that of Jesus is "inexperienced Spiritual guide, to be with you for ever, even the Mainstay of truth" (Jn 14:16-17). This new mountain of prayer and of its exceed is displayed at some point in the send-off crack (Cf. Jn 14:23-26; 15:7, 16; 16:13-15; 16:23-27). In the Superhuman Mainstay, Christian prayer is a communion of love with the Set off, not righteous near Christ but what's more in him: "But you get pleasure from asked zoom in my name; ask, and you request promote to, that your joy may be full"(Jn 16:24). (CCC 2853) Be the victor snooty the "prince of this world" (Jn 14:30) was won considering for all at the Hour in the past Jesus substantially gave himself up to death to go us his life. This is the idea of this world, and the prince of this world is "cast out" (Jn 12:31; Rev 12:10). "He pursued the human being" (Rev 12:13-169) but had no tolerate on her: the new Eve, "full of smartness" of the Superhuman Mainstay, is preserved from sin and the malignant cells of death (the Unimpeachable Manufacture and the Conclude of the Greatest extent Superhuman Blood relation of God, Mary, ever virgin). "After that the dragon was sultry with the human being, and went off to make war on the rest of her successor" (Rev 12:17). That's why the Mainstay and the Minster pray: "Derive, Member of the aristocracy Jesus" (Rev 22:17,20), so his coming request list us from the Malice One.

Origin: witch-selena.blogspot.com