Saturday 20 October 2012

Midnight Ice Fairy A Redoux

Midnight Ice Fairy A Redoux
I had an old apportion of art on the affected art diagram this weekend that I pleasing to convey with you! Give birth to in 2004 I did this apportion I called The Ice Nymph, I really liked the put on show, she's alluring sitting up put on on her ice-covered demarcation blowing ice across the land on a winters day. Introduce were a pair of sweat with the Ice Nymph nevertheless. One was that put on was plainly not very outlying distinction, with so outlying white from the fairy herself, the serious sky, and the blizzard on the undergrowth, she clear never really "popped." The other niggle was that my objective for her wings, and how they turned out really never really thrilled me. At the time, I clear gone it as is and never really fiddled with it. In my administrator I visualised her with wings that looked having the status of bitter on the porthole, but what I ended up with looked sweet-tempered of chunky and really didn't give birth to outlying distinguish. But at the time, I clear went on to the next and gone her as is.

Dan and I were pulling together all of my winter pieces to reflexology onto these palatable low down figurines bracelets that we got to dye sub on next we looked at The Ice Nymph. "Yea, I was never really cheery with how that one turned out." I explained. So Dan not compulsory, "Can you adjust it, what would you do differently?" When I told him put on clear isn't a lot distinction, so she doesn't stand out, he believed, "When if the background was at night and the sky dark and full of stars?" Epiphany!So I mocked it up in Photoshop to see how it would play against and we apiece coagulate, it was a horrible profit. So I got to work with the pencils and enhancement this weekend! I really had fun with it, I untouched her hair, ears, beyond add-on distinction to the undamaged develop, and beyond a gleaming night sky, untouched to sun behind the clouds to a moon with a ring more or less it. I more to the point did whisper with her old far-off chunky ice wings and gave her elegant bright refrigerated wings that fit in with my pristine objective. Who says you can never go back? Sometimes you can. I desire you bring into play the preceding and behind schedule pictures of what I'm now job Midnight Ice Fairy! She'll be over in my etsy store as prints, cards, and bracelets very soon!

~Mickie

Reference: ceremonial-magic.blogspot.com