Monday 2 April 2012

Ive Been Having Visions Of A Previous Life Of Sister Witches Gathered In A Circle Protecting Something

Ive Been Having Visions Of A Previous Life Of Sister Witches Gathered In A Circle Protecting Something
"here is my situation i have been having very clear flashes from a previous life time when i was a very very powerful witch, i will explain the most recent one:

I see myself and two others in a circle but we are facing outwards, i know that whatever is in the center of the circle we are protecting with our lives, i cannot see what we are battling but I am standing first and foremost in the circle, im the front line i guess, I feel i am the most powerful one, behind me is my soul mate knelt down, and the only thing that comes to my head is that he is keeping me grounded, to my right is my sister she is being protected by her knight who is standing in front of her ready for battle, behind me in the third position is someone else very fuzzy i cannot tell who she is, although i know it is my sister that was not born to my family in this lifetime, whatever is in the center is of great importance, i feel we are protecting a goddess and her secrets.

for some reason i feel this is being shown to me because i need to know it now and it cant wait any longer for me to know, like there is something gonna happen and i need to gather the three of us again, and awaken our majick, does this make any sense to you, if so have you got any insight on it?

blessed be, shannan (or as i know i was called in a past life Pheonix)"

Blessed Shannan,

It is very difficult to say that this is a past life. Usually in past life dreams, there is significant detail about the time and place it may have occurred and they are usually very sequential and logical. There are many things that are needed to be known in order to properly interpret the meaning of this dream. A lot of times, the feelings you get while dreaming are exactly what it means. Usually "kneeling" of someone other than yourself in a dream means a form of deceit or you will be cheated somehow. However, that being said, sometimes seeing a man kneeling behind you, could be showing his submission. I find that the man who is in front of your sister, is protecting her, why would the man behind you not be doing the same. In dreams you have to meditate on them to find out who is who, and what their presence is in your current life. Is there something in your life you are fighting for? liberation, children, school, work, promotion, money? Or are there secrets you are protecting for the "greater good". All of these things you have to look deep within yourself and your current situations. A circle is never ending, and I feel that somewhere this situation you are experiencing is a cycle. There are three women mentioned in your dream as well, this could be representation of the triple goddess, are there three men also? You only mentioned 2 men however, I have a feeling there is a third for the third woman, all of whom represent the consorts of the triple goddess. The battle you are feeling, is it personal? You have to ask yourself if it is about your, your issues, and what are they. the fact that you have people who are willing to stand with you and fight, is a good sign. You must meditate and find what it is you are resisting, burying, or fighting for. Remember, pay attention to color and surroundings when you are in your dreams, ask questions of those around you in your dreams, get more information. If you remember more, please let me know.

Bright Blessings,

Selu Haruspex, Guest Writer



Origin: asatru-religion.blogspot.com