Monday 11 April 2011

Looking Back The Bad Witch Highlights Of 2013

Looking Back The Bad Witch Highlights Of 2013
The old rendezvous is on done and I requisite say I'll be adequately lay out to see the back of it. It has been a vague 12 months, in which I achieved very few of the effects I imaginary to do equally I wrote a list of 10 chairs or dealings I refreshing to go to as my New Engagement Resolutions for 2013.

Immobile, I grasp had some really good-humored mature together with the hard work, everyday troubles and some at the last bouts of winter cave in and toothache. Indoors are some highlights of 2013 that I've blogged about snooty the year:

JUNE: For the Summer Solstice I took the train to Brighton for the unveiling of the Down Award for Doreen Valiente. It was a righteous memorable joy.

JULY: In the course of a come clean heatwave as weeks of rain, I went on a groovy promenade participating in Arthur Machen's London, lead by Robert Kingham. I blogged about it as Similes and Reflections of the Select Cover of London.

AUGUST: I was in use working all point in the right direction the month, but wishing I was on holiday. While daydreaming about previous trips to the seaside, I was inspired to author a very compact story: The Ammonite Anticipate.

SEPTEMBER: This month I visited one of the chairs I had alleged I refreshing to go in 2013, The Stone Gyrate of Stanton Drew. I was above and beyond one of the winners in a shooting match up with a picture I took for example I was at Stanton Drew. (You can see my citation photo - Walrus in the Haze - at the top of the page.)

OCTOBER: Rewarding unlike of my New Engagement Resolutions, I took a trip to one of London's Wonderful Seven Cemeteries on a day of storms and ill omens: London Necropolis: Abney Rest Cemetery and Arboretum

NOVEMBER: I went to a attention-grabbing chin at the Position Records, in Kew, on Witches - A Testify of Sorcery, Bring into disrepute and Seduction and blogged about Write Tracy Borman Talking About Witchcraft.

DECEMBER: This month saw the version of a book, Essays in State Paganism, for which I had contributed a stage. I had in black and white it back at Imbolc and seeing it on the shelves forward the end of the rendezvous gave me a good reason of pleasure. As well in December I went on a mood promenade in which I may grasp at a complete loss no matter which irrelevant on camera. See for yourself on my post Yule Specter Tales: Utmost Ghostlike Abode in London

I haven't yet vital if I am goodbye to make a list of New Engagement Resolutions for 2014. New Year's Day above and beyond brings a New Moon. I tinkle today and the night to come are a time to send the old rendezvous packing.

At the rear of that, I'll see what the dawn brings, and what hopes and thoughts are inherent in the mounting light of the days to come.