Thursday 28 October 2010

My Second Award

My Second Award
Thanks so much to Debra at She Who Seeks for giving me this Over the Top blog award! This particularly is special to me because Debra's was the first spiritual blog I started following!

The rules are:

1. You have to answer a 35 question survey with a one word answer. (Me, just one word? Ya right! But I'll do my best.)

2. You nominate six bloggers to recieve the reward!

The Survey

1. Where is your cell phone? purse

2. Your hair? ponytail3. Your mother? single

4. Your father? estranged

5. Your favourite food? Twizzlers

6. Your dream last night? warning7. Your favourite drink? Frappuccino

8. Your dream/goal? Pulitzer

9. What room are you in? family room

10. Your hobby? astrology

11. Your fear? homeless12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? bestseller list

13. Where were you last night? home14. Something that you aren't? neatfreak

15. Muffins? chocolate chip

16. Wish list item? Dodge Viper17. Where did you grow up? farm

18. Last thing you did? eat a cookie

19. What are you wearing? jeans & long-sleeved tee

20. Your TV? barely works

21. Your pets? several

22. Friends? supportive

23. Your life? adventure

24. Your mood? contemplative

25. Missing someone? always

26. Vehicle? Dodge Grand Caravan

27. Something you're not wearing? shoes

28. Your favourite store? Half-Price Books

29. Your favourite colour? pink30. When was the last time you laughed? just now (watching Bill Maher)

31. Last time you cried? today (thought I lost my iTouch)

32. Your best friend? no one is "best"

33. One place that I go to over and over? Wal-Mart

34. One person who emails me regularly? Twitter, Myspace, and Facebook (Why Myspace and Facebook? I know I have something new when I go to my profile! Dur!)

35. Favourite place to eat? Panda Express

Here are my six nominees:

1. Jennifer at Confessions of a Kitchen Witch

2. Wendy at Athena Academy

3. Waebon at Hedgewitch Hollow

4. Domestically Challenged at Another Day In Paradise

5. His Precious at Pagan in the Rough

6. Elfwench at Chronicles of the Elfwench

Credit: 33witches.blogspot.com