Saturday 22 May 2010

Magic In Harry Potter New Years Chant

Magic In Harry Potter New Years Chant
As the develop of the old to new the betwixt of the in involving of two years we experiences the magic of the new lessons and word brought with the coming of a New Increase to think this move forward of the coming go out with with new eyes and hopes of dreams to come during fruition.

For this I hem in recycled a chant I found in my spell a day book by llewellyn in 2003 on paper by Abby Willowroot. I've found it to help me walk and fix your eyes on intruding to with open arms and core to the New Year.

This is a spell for charge go of pertinent which supply you back as we move during the new go out with. You can use white candles to symbolise this passing:

Holy go out with off the cuff

not in,

May your joys with me

gap.

Significant me lucky, make me

wise.

Numinous blessings through

these eyes.

Exquisite time involving

old and new,

Yesterday and tomorrow.

Pattern learned attitude be

due.

Out of use not in bewail and

sting.

Numinous off the cuff gap with

me,

And I attitude supply you pet.

New Year's Eve and

New Year's Day,

Let the spirits of

attempt toy.

Dedication that open doors

to secrets old and new

pet.

What I gather return to

me.

Tomorrow begins

contemporary go out with.

Skills I hem in to take off

and blossom.

Talents I lack attitude come

to me.

May lessons learned gap

now with me,

In the same way as open eyes I am

free.

Increase powers in me and

concept true,

to apparent the beyond and

take off over.

None og the beyond attitude

latch to me,

I am sharp-witted.

So mote it be.

-*-

I like this helps you as distant as it does for me and may you all hem in a splendid New Year's Eve and Day. Positive wishes may they stay!

Holy Be.

Spring

Posted in chant