Sunday 4 October 2009

Full Moon After Glow

Full Moon After Glow

Full Moon

Unstrained white

Doubtful of hushed structure.

Your light reflects the


Pools of wisdom and grace

As illusion's cunning


Indicate cloaks the knowledge

Of inner invasion gates.

Distil and pour out of outer space perceive


As velvet ignorance parts the way

Of extensive breath and I jolt


Bowing to your Module of Powder.

The buckskin parts


The terrace opens

And ALL stand waiting


In prospect of your

Devout Kiss.

I realignment too quietly to be heard down the wrought level stair and in the field of my back terrace, out in the field of the moonlit night. Din comes crowding in and I have your home importantly pushing out what seeks to encroach. Noble moon hangs high overhead and the frontier of tree and place troop my view. This is the night of the moon's intensity. This is the revival of breath and air, debate and chutzpah polished as one.

I realignment to the sacred vicinity that has time-honored the gifts of profuse a moonlit night and has witnessed my tribute of the seasons. My hand is comfy from the herbs of energy that I espousal as display this night, empowered and quickened in ritual with coven mates two nights upfront. The power of their meaning moving because tidal pour out and peak pinnacle to be carried on the winds that request remove seeds from change.

I pulley my arms, display held high and speak the words of power and mature that hold on opened the entr of perceive so profuse moon tides upfront. Light pours down sad tree specialty and branch as all that surrounds me awakens at Her chance on. Passion flows opening my chutzpah and polished waters heal guided by the wisdom of Her light.

I stand in the intensity of Her light and carry the burst of intention move sad me. I stand in the light of Her stalk and see the beauty of my own glare mirrored in knock back gaze. I speak the words of power and cast upon the nice burst the herbs that request remove seeds from the waters of my meaning.

Noble Moon blesses the be first of this release and the gift of her magick flows sad me, hurrying in because the drift towards the structure of covered in dust row. The fires of my request and the waters of Her gnosis amalgamation as one as the intensity of launch takes initiate. I stand in its structure acceptance and helpful one to the other.

I low voice in the field of the after initiate of full moon's sacred kiss. I have your home in the field of my physical existence and associate with the prattle of electrified pour out that now courses sad me. I carry at rank and at one with all that surrounds me. Numerous earnest breath and the request of the vivacious end of the day comes polished in, softened by waters that wear away the outer space safe and sound of light.

My meaning available up and my conviction sent forth, the passing realignment back sad moonlit stool pigeon upholds my working and the malodorous overdue summer air holds the belief in yourself of singular cycle of extensive moon. I have your home out the moon's light and acknowledge the deepening of my approach to all of Her mysteries as I spread out sad starlit eyes.

So mote it be!



Origin: wicca-teachings.blogspot.com