Sunday 15 March 2009

Judaic Beliefs

Judaic Beliefs
1. I believe in the One God and Creator who is incorporeal and transcendent, beyond the limitation of form, yet who cares for the world and its creatures, rewarding the good and punishing the evil.

2. I believe in the Prophets, of whom Moses was God's foremost, and in the Commandments revealed to him by God on Mount Sinai as man's highest law.

3. I believe in the Torah as God's word and scripture, composed of all the Old Testament books (the Hebrew Bible) and the Talmud. They are God's only immutable law.

4. I believe that upon death the soul goes to Heaven (or to Hell first if it has been sinful), that one day the Messiah will appear on Earth and there will be a Day of Judgment, and the dead shall be called to Life Everlasting.

5. I believe that the universe is not eternal, but was created by and will be destroyed by God.

6. I believe that no priest should intervene in the relationship of man and God, nor should God be represented in any form, nor should any being be worshiped other than the One God, Yahweh.

7. I believe in man's spiritualization through adherence to the law, justice, charity and honesty.

8. I believe that God has established a unique spiritual covenant with the Hebrew people to uphold for mankind the highest standards of monotheism and piety.

9. I believe in the duty of the family to make the home a House of God through devotions and ritual, prayers, sacred festivals and observation of the Holy Sabbath Day.

Also read this ebooks:Pansophic Freemasons - Masonic Symbolism

Kelly Link - Magic For Beginners


Tuesday Lobsang Rampa - I Believe

Keywords: shintoism defined what hermeticism jain dharma beliefs practices modern shinto afterlife japanese buddhism popularity astrology macrocosm microcosm participation workshop richard roy liber butterfly don webb

Origin: wizard-notes.blogspot.com