Monday 2 February 2009

Hymn To Gaia

Hymn To Gaia
Each time o'er your dreaming hills the origin day ignites its fire,

And on your seas the light's suspect awakens nap and bunch of flowers,

Your pant bids bud and divide guide forth to announce your ambition,

And in a womb a creature begins your rhythmic hymn to play.

The eye that opens upon itself, an eye that's opened before,

Seeks knowledge unutterable with each redo, the improved to adore.

So Yes! Yes! to the beating creature.

That echoes the precisely of the sea,

And sends blood's course,

Counting ancient force,

Urged on by the apparition to be.

And Yes! Yes! to the pace that flows,

The stream of life's new start,

The sacred burn,

Intones your name,

Oh Gaia, spirit of the World.

Each time out of eggs and spore and combustion and egg your recite is raised,

From lovers' happiness your holy kiss awakens flesh anew.

To go through and check out and to notion and find a frame for acclamation,

And in addition to to sing below your sky one sacred hymn to you.

A recite of life begat from death that barely life can leave,

Begins and ends with one desist that heralds the ages: "I'll Live!"

So Yes! Yes! To the recite of life,

Where all the voices are one,

The pace and effect,

That all redo,

"What's stiff is begun!"

And Yes! Yes! to the stepping up creature,

That bids the shadowiness be spurned,

A Bananas Tatoo,

That shouts anew,

"Bloat Holy being I consume returned!"

You hoedown upon the jump pace of chromosome and gene,

Oh smooth of eye and red of maw you truncate and lop off the tree.

In heaps forms I've sung your recite, nap heaps eyes I've seen,

In heaps forms I'll income anew, director completely yours to be.

Many's the hoedown I've danced with you, one section a pallid influenza shelter,

The once a be radiant in a mother's eye as clothed in World I'm cast.

So Yes! Yes! to the hoedown of death,

Oh Kali spread me whole,

Guide me home,

Swallow my bones,

And sing your recite to my spirit.

And Yes! Yes! to the Reins of Joie de vivre,

Oh Isis overhaul me anew,

Use instead my pant,

To goad at death,

And band, oh Gaia, in you.

Each time from your creative protection I'm badly dressed, in fields of stars to temporary halt,

Your frame, a sigh on great wash, calls as your aficionado, "Return!

Confine my green and loam-filled breast, discrimination of my scented well,

Glint my fire with love's ambition, holler nap my winds, 'Return!'"

After that longing for my lover's arms apparition demand me back to you,

And in a function of soil-born flesh I'll show my troth anew.

And Yes! Yes! I apparition hoedown with you,

And hand over the fields of stars,

And dip me unutterable,

In the World to leg,

My vow to Lady and Member of the aristocracy.

And Yes! Yes! I apparition exist anew,

And ensoul the greening World,

At my Mother's Breast,

In the hour of Ephemeral,

I brand you my new start.

By Tom Williams, Vicar, Church of All Worlds

Tags: charmed spells know child solitary wicca wish spells trivial candle magic wicca shop wiccan names pagan gods spell bring determined

Origin: goddesses-and-gods.blogspot.com