Friday 5 September 2014

The Eastern Wall

The Eastern Wall
As posted at an earlier time, Sunday, the novel day of the week corresponds with the Hebrew communication beit.

The optical set of contacts and purpose of beit consists of a 3-sided structure open on the departed dam. It is usually educated that this open dam on the departed corresponds to the north. Nevertheless, in my dream this morning, it wasn't the northern dam at all that needed whole. The northern wall was fine.

In my dream, all sides of my parents' house were ended excluding for a allotment of the dam open just before the east (associated with the quarters of Yehudah), not the north (associated with the quarters of Dan). Happening the course of the dream, the eastern wall and the house were defunct, creating a 4-sided structure.

This close by dream inspired from my paternal grandfather's house to my parents' house, also of which were really aspects of my house. Alot of remodeling was heart done. Whilst the eastern wall in my parents' home was whole, in my grandfather's home, the kitchen was remodeled. Everything was heart cleansed, tidied, stringent and/or remodeled.

By the time the dream whole, the work was likewise whole. In tribute of the relatives.

I woke up.

Technorati tags: Torah Talmud Torah Judaism Kabbalah jewish spirituality spirituality jewish meditation meditation shamanism jewish shamanism kabbalah iyunit kabbalah maasit jewitchery jewitch jewish human being sacred female divine female shechinah lilith spiritual progression spirituality kosher spirituality