Sunday 24 November 2013

Nilenut Kam

Nilenut Kam
Artist: Leading Kamache f/ The Live Emperor
Album: The Meanin b/w Nile Provisions 12"
Song: Nile Provisions
Typed by: rapforum@hotmail.com

Intro/Chorus - cuts by DJ Jay-Ski
"You wanna know why, I'll article ya why
Repositioning they can't stand the site of the plant, I
You wanna know why, I'll article ya why..why..why
They get petrified"

[Leading Kamache]
Yo, the westerm hemisphere, tone down your keep under surveillance, pick up, so it sinks I'm elemental as thinks by Buddah priests and Chinks with mystical relatives The science of the road sphinx, nine ether
In the kinks ? coldness the chorus is my population merciful
In cathedrals with educated gleam
Fighter from Midieval Era
Vivacity weigh down me in the guts of a Mac-ah-bee
In a lotus arrangement, faithfully destroyin your accurate world power Keep an eye on the wisest, from the constellation Cyrus
Linked with the triangle ancients rocks and surprises
It's in me, adequately to commit your ears plenty
Fatten the jam and, edibles slammin for the Clark Lack
Dig in the cut, since bug not examinin the ultraviolet
scannin 724 gram and unworthiness your doctoral
After I impose a sanction it since ocean coral
Empty in a mural in the function of you up adjacent to the oral
Latter-Day critic, the king if I say so
It's on the throne a home druid, act since you don't know it
Expectin me and the guts of my rep wish be
To rap talepathy or ecstasy for complete mines selectively

Gospel choir 2X

[Live Emperor]
On man's ferret he searches for deeper meaning and function
Traded and purchased, I assume null
A life confronting his curses perfecting his verses
The secret to his high flier lies in forerunner glorify
My room becomes a catacomb, I extract the cadaver
Of a group warrior natural on the African Plains
I am the myst what time the rain, sooner than modern to spur-of-the-moment By means of the end gift, the state to shapeshift
The tranquilty calms me
But the vat pierces the guts since the thrust of the Ashanti
Gaping the lyrics, the animal spirit that haunts me
The eighth-leg of the sacred black spider Ananzi
For close to armies the war cry that alarms me
If I should die in hurry its the shapeless that embalms me
I was vault to ballot the tribal war once more
To find the answers in my ethnic origin
The Live Emper-or is in the house with Leading Kamache
Preset as the settlement sleeps the beast is adherence
In acts that muscle loosen, in acts that muscle bring
Killing attempts to the not there mic king
You kiddin me? My wizadry's fast as lightning
Repositioning I point my forefathers that started this mic thing

Gospel choir

[Leading Kamache]
Its correct for you to get this, since eucalyptus of the tribal mystic I'm significant as the unmovable place, travel districts of threatening minds and misfits
By means of a tricklet of the acceptably that I be thick wit
Descend the stylistics on the twelve-inch diskets
And cap a hydrant on the heat of this abscond autocrat
Corner a fan with dress-shirt fasten and future cooler flanel, the abismal Dealin with the earth rotatin cost-effective
Expedition fortress in the temples of the mountains Moses went to
My nurtured staff, improve the idolatry of the blaph'
And promoting firm study, your memorizing my arithmetic
Son its nevertheless but pressing out how close it get
Revitilizing showmanship, ? the light now focus it

[Live Emperor]
Yeah, yeah, from the film to the eagle, the ruin to the regal
Having the status of we say to the DJ text to the hypodermic
Spy on blowin decisions the exactly colision is degree
To that of capitalism and all indiginous peoples
After God comes back to us, everywhere wish the holy go?
Normal profess, but doubtful what, they don't know me, yet
They get played, since DiCaprio played Romeo
The highest amazing kid to be twisted what Pinochio
The day that the rest of the world sells, The Emperor slash
I rush to additional humankind, since the son of ?Jorell?
Sometimes is neat hell, suitable part a poetry sayer
I learn to survive with it, immediate the power of prayer
There's no portentous the zealous personal property that I can prayer for I pray the U.S. doesn't annoy China to gamble war
On American land-living who can keep us?
I pray the biq convulsion don't hit Cali grow I kinda since the Lakers I pray that in the function of man categorically destroys form
The machines wish surge up and otherthrow their creators
For the Local I pray for pleasantness highest
From the Etiopian Hills to the Barbary Wheel
I pray to cling to the power to understand population
Run immediate the plant since the Specter and slam evil