Sunday 14 July 2013

Magicians Accept No Blame

Magicians Accept No Blame
This is prompt to the post, Should Magick Be Taught?

I bolt encountered all sorts of recruits that bolt open that their magick worked, a few that assumed their magick had gone irregular, but aside from myself, I bolt never heard a magician, witch or other practitioner say that s/he hurt someone with magick unsuspectingly, due to tactlessness, the fates or everything in addition. I bolt seen recruits even repudiate the hazard that their magick may well bolt perhaps impacted a third unloading cynically. This disturbs me.

How is it within reach that a minute ago magick is devoid of the hazard of misunderstand, derogatory overlap and even gamble death gone industries enjoyment means of transportation manufacturers, formation companies and the health check concept cannot manage the same? Oh, no, I see, it is a minute ago your magick that can't hurt guise. Really?

If I foolishly motivation an means of transportation and hit a child, recruits would lowest me. I would lowest me. Yet, if I saw a dangerous junction that the city wouldn't fix and I did magick to encouragement them to do so and that magick caused a ill-intentioned reduction and that reduction moved the improvement, greatest magick users would say I probably wasn't answerable. It would bolt happened distinctly. If it was their magick, it emphatically would bolt happened distinctly.

Why?

Such as you really can't see magick working. It isn't as if you see a great big hand pluck the kid from a good quality place and secure in him in the footprints to be hit. No way to imagine really, is there?

As a result how is it we can imagine gone our magick worked? Hmmm? We opt all of the credit and none of the corporation.

I see three intricacy more or less.

1. The handiwork we are working in is too big. Magick flows down the warren of smallest coldness enjoyment water without delay last-minute a wall in your bathroom. You may never see it until the damage is done. The transform is you can't repudiate the water caused the damage. The within reach paths of magickal flood is really too big keep details give rise to and effect regularly. In purloin, no one really sees magick work The great big hand never appears. This allows for sound deniability. It doesn't upright any outdo for us than politicians does it?

2. Unambiguous the style of humans, we opt credit for what works, and ensue in abjuration about the rest. To me, abjuration is by far the greatest zip of the magician bar none. You cannot build spirituality or as a practitioner if you are in abjuration about what you bolt done.

3. A important belief that magick flows where it must to and appropriately any evaluation is genteel and desirable. Communicate are spiritual truths, thereby, to be gained. I can't state with this. I can recently place in it assorted context. No one says that man fixing on his partner is ok seeing that, well, offering are spiritual lessons to be theoretical from the place, even although offering are spiritual lessons for all elaborate. Is an act that harms assorted all right seeing that of medium of action?

I bolt no conclusions to this one either. I am desirable pointing everything out.