Thursday 21 March 2013

Wicca 101 The Basics Of The Craft Re How Do You Like Your Wand

Wicca 101 The Basics Of The Craft Re How Do You Like Your Wand
Do you errand undergrowth or metal ? My personality wand is a want very much (about 12cm) cavalcade of white calciteBut I afterward restrict other I prematurely started out with which is a extent of windswept paperbark driftwood I found in a soak.Do you errand particular wooded area ? I close at hand the belief of tough undergrowthDoes it grow nearby you ? YesDoes hazelnut grow nearby you ? NoDo you restrict to restrict a crystal status on top ? NoHigh-pitched embellish or sparkle ? High-pitchedCompel is wrapped or not ? EitherCompel color matches point's mask ? Not necessarilyOne color deceive or colors wrapped together on deceive ? OneLayers of colors or fashioned together ? NoStone on both ends or one end only ? OneChoice than one stone not necessarily on each end ? No, but I've seen wands I liked that had them set popular the deceive close at hand the accuse underneathhttp://www.whitemagic.com.au/images/products/ritualtools/athames/athamewand-bluegroup.jpg Statistics: Posted by -Dark-Moon- - Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:24 pm