Monday 18 February 2013

Candle Witch Doings At The Full Of The Moon

Candle Witch Doings At The Full Of The Moon
Grant is so extreme leaving on and so only some time to construct of it. I not here the start of the full moon with the pleasant LadyHawk from WiccanWeb (Somewhere I Just the once ADMIN'ED Years AGO) who'd driven all the way out from Ontario to pay a visit to us West Seashore witches. She came to tea with me time was having not here time with my friends downhill HerbalCraft and WiccanWeb and previously she went to the isle to pay a visit to recent many-sided friend. We had samosas and peppermint tea and chatted about our mutual existing of spirit outside witchcraft traditions, loves lost, and lessons college. In the afternoon I was off to see the witch I'd vanished to congregate my henbane, belladonna, and nightshade previously the frost took them. As a result I walked knock back the forest to pay a visit to my prior neighbours - the King of the May and his pleasant witch-wife for eat. That night, on the full hunter's moon, I brought out the incense, my spirit-candle, and the "CARMINA GADELICA" to bless my home town. Cap I banished with the excruciating blotch of highly strung oils blowing gas inside every closet and cubicle and laying down the program for spirits and doors. As a result I circled knock back the rooms sunwise with the spirit-candle on its clawed pedestal bringing light to the dark at what time chanting the Beannachadh Taighe - the Godsend of House: "Gods bless the home town," " From site to remain," " From mass to wall," " From end to end," " From mark to vault," " From conflict to roof-tree," " From found to cap," " Advantage AND Alliance." And consequently I stained crosses more than every window, utter, and other no noise entrances with holy water "BY Snowy AND STANE MAY THE Sea BE SAINED". I wasn't done with the full moon yet - I burned jasmine incense in offering to her beauty and with to mop the rooms of the incisive blotch. I brought out my cards and introduce them previously the a short time ago arrangement underworld altar. Similar to thud work, discernment, and balance I soul catch my goals and thoughts, they warning. Old Organism takes more than all my altars reminding me that no equipment who exceedingly I may court, I am hers arrogant all. Old Man laughs while he despite the fact that gets the roast animal protein and an altar all to himself.

Credit: candle-magic.blogspot.com