Wednesday 1 August 2012

Paranormal Phenomena Open Question What Kind Of Spiritual Experience Was This

Paranormal Phenomena Open Question What Kind Of Spiritual Experience Was This
Now I ask you to be worshipful and open minded. This occurrence no one has ever debunked and if this isn't a stable occurrence with God plus I want it character be debunked as such.

The later is the luxurious truth:


It was wearing the time someplace I had a lot of health problems and coldness. I prayed to God a lot and substance began happening. I met a friend and he claimed to carry on seen a consider of a depressing mortal healing me. I character be barely commence with you this whole story; my friend did NOT carry on a consider. He ended it up! He is a impostor. But what happened plus was really peculiar. Believing he had a consider, I went to some psychics. One psychic found her as soon as I compensated her either $7 or $9. This aristocrat the psychic found was the primary of every second remedy and very respected in her territory. She is on google images. I showed my friend the pic and he hypothetical something later than "Uncharacteristic. Looks maxim later than her." Far-flung after that on next he hypothetical he ended it all up he hypothetical next he saw her picture he got apprehensive as she looked maxim later than the mortal he ended up. So I at last go to this mortal and peculiar substance occur. She uses energy healing later than Reiki but I don't know what it is. She sent me energy and I felt it. Beforehand seeing her I had energy sent to me two times: one substandard and one I felt something. I felt this one overwhelmingly. I completely went to a Reiki brand but I didn't air a thing. I didn't sort out at all. But at that lady's I felt the energy. She even just the once sent my mother that energy and my mother felt it. Two more than peculiar substance happened. I was contemplating and I ended a wisdom. I had an epiphany. It was a profuse "Ah-ha!" the twinkling of an eye for me. I saw from my experiences that substance do interruption and I realized plus that the gap unfolds as it must and substance do pick up. In Taoism it sometimes is hypothetical to do zero and substance character pick up. At what time I realized it I new a lot. I became yield of happier, less unflattering, less key and more than important. I after that had more than energy. I felt I knew the truth now. It new me a lot but outwardly I yet looked the dreadfully. Award was no appear sort out but an inner sort out. An inner implosion. I no longer felt jealous ever again and out of action kind about definite substance as much. So I go to this aristocrat and I don't say a word or act any outlandish and she hypothetical ever so she saw me that day she saw a profuse sort out in me. I don't know if she saw my proposal or read my psychically but she was very frightened.

This is why I deduce in God and that introduce is a frontier amongst substance. I deduce in spirituality but not in religion.

Reference: masonsofheaven.blogspot.com