Wednesday 21 September 2011

Christianity Fades In England As Paganism Rises

Christianity Fades In England As Paganism Rises
A variety of Catholic prophecies cling to indicated that England would to a large extent quit Christianity for a time prematurely constant to the comfort. It was Admirable Bartholomew Holzhauser who designed, "Happening the fifth transferal, we saw by yourself calamities and devastation; oppression of Catholics by tyrants and heretics...But by the Hand of God Almighty, introduce occurs so wondrous a interpret in the sixth transferal that no one can humanly conceive of it. The powerful Royal leader, who movement be sent by God, movement excavate every republic....The Family of the Mohammedans movement be demoralized up, and this Royal leader movement superiority in the East as well as the West. All nations movement come to veneration God in the true Catholic and Roman comfort. After despondency has reached its peak in England, quiet down movement be restored and England movement return to the Catholic comfort with choice elation than ever prematurely."

On February 7, 1946, Our Delightful Close relative came to Ida Peerdman as The Lady of All Nations. Ida recounted:

"Hastily I see the Lady standing prematurely me. She crash her manage to and fro in symptom and says, look disdainful Europe, and tip off the peoples of Europe.' The Lady looks very demure and says, 'Ora et labora'..and another time she crash her manage to and fro in symptom. Imminent the Lady lets me see a wolf. It keeps walking back and forth prematurely me. Hastily the animal disappears. After that she lets me see a sheep's head with horns leaving gruffly it, all disheveled. After that the Lady says another time, 'Europe must be on its guard; tip off the peoples of Europe.' After this she lets me see Rome; very in the past few minutes I see the Vatican spiraling. Now the Lady seems to beckon me with her manage, and she says, 'Come; look enviously at this.' After that she raises three fingers and then her whole hand, that is, five fingers. She repeats this for me a few era. look enviously and be there, she says, 'The East in opposition to the West.' After that I discover the Lady say another time, 'Be on your farm, Europe! Now, tiny, I see England prematurely me. The Lady seems to trap a step down and it is as if she sitting room her foot on England. I look alongside and see the Lady combine her hands. After that SHE WARNS AGAIN; I Bump into HER SAY, 'WOE TO YOU, ENGLAND!'

The Lady beckons me another time to look enviously. After that all at with I see Rome prematurely me another time and the Pope seated. In his hand the Pope has an open book which he lets me see. I cannot see what gratifying of book it is. After that the Pope shows that book in all orders. I discover the Lady say, except for other has to be untouched introduce.' She points towards everyplace the Pope is. She looks very demure and shakes her head. Over the Lady raises three fingers and then five fingers. Hastily a friendship of hullabaloo seizes me, and I discover the Lady say, New disasters are another time coming upon the world.'... After that I discover the Lady say, 'Peoples of Europe, combine together. Baggage are not in order more or less.' In the central of Europe I see Germany, and it is as if that populace desires to thrash out of its place. After that I see England another time, and I cling to to proof the headband doughtily now with both hands. It is as if this headband were convincing, and I would cling to to put it doughtily disdainful England. I discover, 'England, be well restive of your responsibility. England, you movement cling to to go back to the Extreme, the Highest!'"

Source: magic-and-spells.blogspot.com