Sunday 2 January 2011

4 Requests

4 Requests
Good Morning,I have been praying to God for so 4 main things for the past few months now and I absolutely believe that they will come to past soon! Things in my house have been very rough financially. My mom has been building for the past 2 yrs and difficult situations keep arising with the building. We have fired 2 contractors, our windows have been stolen and just recently we found out that we mistakingly built on the wrong property. Ours is the one next to ours. That has put us back about 6 months, however we are finally moving on with that situation and former owners are signing the papers to release that property to us...Praise be to God!The last thing we need to do is finish the building, however that process took a lot of money from our family so I pray right now that God will provide and allow us to finish the building!My second prayer request is for job that I interviewed for. I know that I would fit in well there and I believe that God is leading me there, i just pray that God would continue to build my faith and allow me to move there soon! Please guys...I really want this job! As I will have it... in Jesus name.My third prayer request is for a car, I has been really difficult with trying to get around. My mom's car is literally at its last end and she doesn't allow us to drive it as often anymore. It would be such a blessing to be able travel on my own. God please provide me with a car and thank you in advance for it!My fourth prayer request is for relationships. I am still in love with my ex and I don't know why God allowed us to break up, but I am praying that God would specifically show me what I am supposed to be to him whether be a wife or just a friend. I know that God can restore any relationship I just pray for patience and strength as I wait on his answers. I also pray that I continue to grow as a woman of God and walk in the purpose that God has for me.

Source: invocation-rituals.blogspot.com