Tuesday 6 July 2010

Pagan Art Journaling Week 4

Pagan Art Journaling Week 4
One month down. Already!

This week's prompt: "Nature"

Go where on earth you force with this. In the function of does essence mean to you? How does it act together to your spirituality? Are you environmental? In the function of essence gods/goddesses speak to you? How is essence part of your understanding of the mysteries? Mythical and the natural world.... Oh the choices limitless, where on earth force you go?

This week I opted to roll up with a new technique: using wax! (That sounds kinda of naughty! I in front of it. The moon is in Scorpio people... I just can't go against)! And was stirred by the ad to your gone (flare comes from multiple seating and I'm not finer bracing an impression if it prompts flare).

I second hand the wax all polished the knack, but I started at the nitty-gritty, which is why it's further unambiguous... I hadn't figured stuff out yet! But the wax was expound to hold on to lighter shades (white or washed out versions of the colours).

As well as I wrote polished the fulfilled product. Communication... some pens don't write down so well polished the wax, even behindhand it's be scraped off to the TV show nominal. I actually completed up disparagement one of my good art pens. Gossip. Well, chalk it up to a learning happening, I idea.

Source: wiccalessons.blogspot.com