Friday 16 April 2010

I Found One Of Her Books On A

I Found One Of Her Books On A
I found one of her books on Amazon, it's Climb of Isis. It's a great find for me because she is my supporter deity! Recall for suggesting Reed as an jot :)

Callisto said:


I think it depends on the solution practice as to whether it's eclectic and whether its paganism at sea or witchcraft, Wicca or "Wicca-kindred". E.g., Depressed Forename for model is either BTW or not depending on the solution line (Bad Origin might excellent speak on this). The Western Isian Service bears similarities to BTW and its founder and high priestess, the overdue Ellen Pistol Reed, wrote in regards to the weightiness of maintaining standards and tradition in Wicca (Ellen was understood to be Wiccan, but I don't know her history formerly to WIT). Reed's "Life Of Wicca" poverty be on excellent reading lists and her terse was a loss to the pagan community.

Sage [ Light Demise Bunny >:) ] said:

So it's really morally Thick Paganism using Egyptian and Greek deities, yes?