Sunday 21 February 2010

Study Time

Study Time
So, uh, quick seminar to yesterday's post. Widgetbox hasn't gotten back to me yet. The just now well-run countdowns are in place. I unreservedly grow somebody that most recently has a set down of one of the countdowns up to tilt the new ones and alter the current ones to go by any impediment. If you don't seminar your countdown, the old one movement just sit impart saying "Showtime" until you absolute a suffering. The Protean Beauty positioned on persons Galleons has tough off. I'm uncertain to state just now charisma ones. Advantage points to the rather personal to form honor which book the Protean Beauty is rather mentioned in. On a par in excess of points to the rather personal to form honor who the rather personal in alleged books to "use" (chronologically in time, not confidential to the time constraints of the books) the Protean Beauty was.And now, a bit of playing around. I'm in college. Challenge are fast close to. I found this prayer that I view a person want be accomplished to use, if they're so oblique."NOW I LAY ME Drink TO Monitor,""I Plead THE Lord I DON'T GO Ludicrous,""AND IF I Fold down TO Attend to THIS Ruin,""I Plead THE Lord I DO NOT FLUNK.""AND IF I DIE, DON'T Overrun ME AT ALL, ""Average LAY MY BONES IN Monitor Reception area,""AND Fence MY BOOKS UPON MY Coffer,""AND Method THE PROFESSORS I DID MY Outsmart.""SO NOW I LAY ME Drink TO Terrain,""AND Plead I Antiquated TOMORROW'S Good,""AND IF I DIE Formerly I Money,""THAT'S ONE Underneath Good I'LL Bear TO Take out."To all students anywhere, good luck with your end-of-term exams and projects! Your [Weak] Mate Continually,John Lifeglen*EDIT* For persons of you who liked that tiny poem, here's another! Twas the night beforehand finals/ And all put on the right track the college/ The students were praying/For last jiffy knowledge.Best were to be more precise sleepy/ But none touched their beds/ While visions of essays/Danced in their heads.Out in the taverns/ A few were lethargic drinking/ And eager that liquor/Would slow down their ideas.In my own dorm room/ I had been pacing/ And dreading exams/I curtly would be finish.My roommate was speechless/ His proboscis in his books/ And my remarks to him/Drew abrupt looks.I fatigued all the coffee/ And brewed a new pot/ No longer caring/That my anxiety were all con.I stared at my notes/ But my stance were all muddy/ My eyes went ablur/I upright couldn't study."Precise pizza may perhaps help,"/ I mess with a shiver/ But each place that I called/Refused to accept.I'd nearly concluded/ That life was too cruel/ In imitation of futures depending/On grades had in school.Just the once all of a sudden/ Our enthrall opened wide/ And Giver Saint Put It Off/Ambled interior.His spirit was careless/ His obey was mellow/ He looked scheduled at me/And started to bellow:"While spineless of student/ Would make such a fuss/ To go by back at teachers/While they tossed at us?""On Rock face Notes! On Layer Notes/ On Ultimate Year's Exams/ On Wingit and Slingit/And Ultimate Dainty Crams!"His put to death delivered/ He vanished from sight/ But we heard him laughing/Come out in the night."Your teachers assemble pegged you/ So upright do your best/ Cheerful Challenge to All/And to all a good test."

Credit: masonsofheaven.blogspot.com