Thursday 21 January 2010

Journal Entry 15 Dreams

Journal Entry 15 Dreams
Last night was one of those nights where I wasn't quite asleep and I wasn't quite awake. I lay there with my mind half floating and my body long forgotten and I felt the world drift away and I dreamed of things. I love and hate nights like that. I never feel completely rested the next day but my mind is always active, flitting from one thought to another and refueling my inspiration. I call these nights Muse Nights and have only the vaguest notion what they "mean". In this dream I was walking down an unfamiliar street that felt old and new all at once. I wish I could explain that better, I can't. Trees with twisted boughs took up the places where buildings would be, yet people came in and out of them as if they had doors. Faces I knew and yet had never met walked alongside me, behind me, and yet when I tried to focus on one they would move out of my sight. If I were doing a dream interpretation for someone I would say this means I am walking down the path that was meant for me, I had nurtured it and tended it and it was beginning to bare proverbial fruit but there was a great deal more to do. More to know. I wasn't done yet. The people were ideas. They were hopes and dreams that had manifested in my mind and I was trying too hard to see them. I wasn't letting them happen I know why I do that. I'm always afraid of forgetting my ideas. My hopes and my dreams. So I am going to go ahead and write them down here as a 'bucket list' of my hopes. * I want to finish my cookbook.-I'm averaging about a thousand words a day. I'd like to double that. * I want to successfully teach a year and a day study class-I tried this once but the timing was literally horrific. I moved twice within a few months. My Partner was hospitalized. I was hospitalized. Chemotherapy started.it was just one thing after another and I feel like I really failed here. * I want to open a pagan school, online probably though I'd prefer real life-No, seriously. I have no clue how I would go about this, but a school for people who are pagan or just have an interest in learning about the different branches of paganism would be awesome. * I'd like to have enough reoccurring tarot and spell clients that I wouldn't have to worry about bills.-I know, I know. Who wants to have to worry about bills? But seriously. While I am averaging three readings a week I'd love to do this more often. It just feelsright. * Write a series of fiction books that have a lot of pagan elements depicted in a day to day light. -A lot of books depict witches and paganism in that sort ofI'm only a witch on mondays way, I no like. * I'd like to be well known and appreciated in the pagan community at large.-I don't mean I want to be the next Selena Fox or anythingbecause that would take a lifetime. What I mean is I want my name to be on someone reading list. How amazing would that be? * I'd like to publish my Book of Shadows-This would take some timebecause holy crap that's a lot to type up. * I'd like to craft a set of kitchen witches tools to sell. Because they are neat.-Woodburning and kitchen witcheryhow could you go wrong? * I'd like to belong to a coven that is drama free and close knit.-I knowthis is asking too much. I know, some of those seem a little self serving, but I promised to be honest so here it all is. Let's see what I can get done.

Origin: pagan-wiccan.blogspot.com